Ch.10 - One Flew Over The Raven's Nest

Start from the beginning

Y/N narrowed his eyes. "Who knows? After the day I've had it could be a unicorn wonderland with pink trees for all I care ..."

"Don't say I didn't warn ya!"

"Nice meeting you, Raven!" He stepped closer to the door. "Again..."

• • • • • • • •

Raven's transportation spell succeeded, as she reappeared on the roof of Titans Tower, breathing at a rapid pace as her brain began to process more of what she had heard.

Fear coursed through her veins.

What her mother had told her had left her shaken. She still had no clue who, or what, Y/N was, but also didn't know whether to trust his words over her mother's.

Should she really leave behind her friends all because of him?

Was he really as dangerous as she said he was? He couldn't be. The fear she sensed in him during her outburst should have been enough to prove her mother wrong, but she wasn't so sure. She felt... drawn to him, in more ways than she could describe.

She opened the door of her room, glaring over the mess she had made due to Rage's quiet outburst a few moments prior.

Suddenly, she noticed a glimmering light in the corner of her eye. When she looked, her heart sank.

The mirror.

She forgot to lock it up.

The Red Gemstone on the top of the frame glowed red, signifying it's recent use.

"Y/N, no..."

• • • • • • • •

After stepping through the gate of the 'Forbidden Door', Y/N had found himself standing in what looked like a painting a kindergartener would stew up as a Mother's Day gift. The sky was a bright yellow, the trees were pink, and there were flowers as far as the eye could see.

However, the faint caws of demonic ravens resonated throughout the terrain, reminding Y/N of the anti-paradise he was standing in, along with the potential dangers that lingered over his head.