"Umm, I don't wanna go, I'm not interested in football."

"Why, go have fun with your friends." my dad encouraged me.

"No dad, I really don't want to go, besides I have a lot of homework to do."

My dad nodded and I continued to do the dishes.

_

I was sitting in my room, watching the news on the tv. I was so bore that evenmy phone made my bore which happens rarely.

I listened to what the the woman on the tv said until I heard i that the sports mews were starting and of course they had to talk about the game that was starting soon.

"We are now live at the Benfica's stadium where the game against Frankfurt is starting in about an hour.There are a lot of fans here and the line-up is already published from the Benfica's coach." she stopped to have a look on the paper in her hands while the fans around her were singing chants about their loved club.

"On the goal Benfica has Vlachodimos, in defence there are Corchia, Dias, Jardel and Grimaldo.They have two deffensive midfielders, Samaris and Fejsa, in the midfield there are Silva, Fernandes, Cervi and on the attack is Félix."

"Of course, their starboy!" I wasn't surprised.

"Benfica has a strong line-up for their 1 leg and of course the striker, João Félix is one of the best young players in the-" I turned of the tv and got my phone.

I couldn't listen to them talking so good about him, he is the worst.

I opened instagram and I immediately saw a post by Catarina.

@catasamaras

0•

•0

•0

Liked by @anastasialeandros, @schoolgossips and others