"Hey, beautiful girl," Liam gleamed when he got the door. He pulled me into his arms with a passionate kiss, whilst kicking the door closed. By the time we were done, we were on top of his bed, both breathless and dizzy. Yeah, he carried be upstairs, very prince-like, but that trait of him will probably disappear later.

 "So, Liam, honey, I have something I need to tell you," I said before kissed me again.

 "What is it, Bree?" he asked with a look of concern taking over his face. He could always see right through me most of the time.

 I took a deep breath. "Well, I, um, I'm moving to New York." There, I said it.

 Liam remained silent for a few moments. A couple of expressions painted his face, one of them being hurt. When he finally decided to open his mouth, anger settled on his face.

 "What do you mean?!" he yelled.

 I was a taken back by the rise of volume in his voice. "M-my parents have to move to New York, tomorrow night. It's very important."

 "Tomorrow?! And you decided to tell me now?"

 I didn't know what to say. Liam has never yelled at me like that before.

 "Ya know, if they have to go, you stay here with me," he said lowering his voice.

 "I- I can't." Truth was that I was looking forward to life in the NYC. It's one of the greatest cities in the world. (A/N: TOTALLY AWESOME!)

 "What do you mean you can't?"

 "I wanna go to New York. It such an awesome place. I don't wanna pass up the chance."

 "Then what about us?"

 "We could have a long-distance relationship. And it's like 3-4 hours apart."

 "And how will I know you won't be whoring around?" That was just a punch in the boob.

 "How dare you? How will I know you'll be doing the exact same thing?" I yelled. I slapped him across the face and went into the hallway to the top of the staircase.

 But unfortunately, Liam grabbed my arm before I could start to go down. His grip was tight and it felt like he was breaking my arm. Ouch! I felt fear now.

 Liam squeezed my arm tighter and I let out a cry of pain. "Don't you dare make that mistake again," he whispered fiercely.

 And he left go my arm and pushed me down the stairs. I went tumbling and I knew there was gonna be a bad bruise left on my back. I landed on my stomach and I couldn't move for a few seconds. When I finally regained some strength, I got on my feet and walked to the front door, which was so painful. Before I went out, I turned to Liam who was standing in the middle of the staircase. His eyes were wide and there was a shocked expression on his face like he couldn't believe what he just did. Well, here's some news, buddy; YOU JUST PUSHED YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOWN THE FREAKING STAIRS!

 I glared at Liam and screamed, "I can't believe you just fucking did that!!! We are fucking through!!!

 Liam whispered, "Aubrey, I don't know why I did that, I---"

 I raised my hand and hauled him to stop. "Save it, bitch. I hope I never fucking see you again."

 And I drove off in pain, well physical one. To my surprise, I felt relieved to have Liam off my chest.

 **END OF FLASHBACK**

I waited patiently for Jayden's reaction.

 Finally, he took out his car keys and said, "Okay, where does this fucktarded bitchass live?"

 I told him the address and asked why.

 "Bree, baby, little Liam and I are gonna sit and have some tea and cookies. If you wanna come, you can also get to see my badass side. Warning: wear some protective gear if you decide to get involved in the scene, which I HIGHLY recommend not to since it involves me," he stated.

 I widened my eyes. "You're not gonna beat him up, are you?"

 Jayden started to laugh. "Ohhhh, Aubrey. You're so funny. Someone messes with you or any of my friends, they just gonna regret it 'cause they're messing with me, too. I'm gonna put asswipe into the hospital." An evil smile took his face.

 "No! You'll get into trouble and I don't wanna lose you now that I got you," I cried clinging to him.

 His arms wrapped around me instantly. He said softly, "Fine, I'm gonna beat him up only, for the behalf of my girlfriend." His smile was beaming when he said 'girlfriend'.

 "Thank you, boyfriend," I pecked his lips.

 "Okay, I'm going now. You coming, babe?"

 "We have school tomorrow, Jayden."

 Jayden gave me a dumbfounded look. "And your point being is..."

 I rolled my eyes. "We have to go. Today's only my first day and I can't be absent tomorrow. And I'm not going without you."

 "Fine, this weekend. We've got a date with an ass," he chuckled.

 I put on a mock face of disgust. "Eww, that's nasty."

===============================================================

Hope you enjoyed it!

SO WHATCHA THINK? Please leave comments and votes! (:

Wouldn't hurt to fan me too :D

Pic of Liam at the side===>

Avoidance Pulled Me In (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara