12 : I am scared

Taehyung entered inside the house and look around at the living area it was quite which made him frown, keeping the ice cream bag in the fridge which he bought for you as apology being late, he came out from the kitchen and went upstairs to freshup, while going towards his room he look at your and Eunwoo's room from where some voice were coming like someone is talking and giggling, gulping his saliva being nervous don't know why? He just made his way towards your room and look inside

Ohhh Taehyung you came....

Your mother in law said being happy and stood up from your bed where you were sitting keeping your back on the headboard, Taehyung was still confused and looked at you who was looking at him with mix emotions while your husband Eunwoo hold your hand sitting beside you which made you uncomfortable and you tried to take it back, Taehyung clenched his fist while glaring at his hand but his thought broke by his mother's voice.....

Taehyung we are going to be grand parents , YN IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!

Taehyung immediately look at his mother and then at you who's eyes were filled with tears, he couldn't believe on his ears while you just looked into his eyes nodding your hear little telling him through your eyes that we are going to be parents Tae......! Taehyung was just became statue for a second he forget how to react and how to move........

Ohhh pabo Tae, you know soon you will found a baby who will call you uncle and you will love to play with it....

Taehyung just smile at his mom and then his mind diverted towards Eunwoo's voice, who held your hand once again while saying.....

Baby you take care of yourself from now on hmm, ..

You didn't said anything nor even looked at him, knowing that this child is not his but Taehyung's , you were feeling really uncomfortable by his touch but didn't said anything just looked away,.........

At midnight...........

You entered in Taehyung's room as soon as your husband fall asleep, closing the door you were going turned around but immediately get hugged from behind, a relief breath came out from your mouth while feeling him hugging you, Taehyung dipped his h...

You entered in Taehyung's room as soon as your husband fall asleep, closing the door you were going turned around but immediately get hugged from behind, a relief breath came out from your mouth while feeling him hugging you, Taehyung dipped his head on your shoulder and tighten his arms around your waist,.....

Tae.....!!.

you called him softly while rubbing your palm on his arms, he just snuggle more into your neck making you little worried about him and again you called him, smiling little you spoke when he placed his one palm on your stomach,

Yes it's our baby, love!! ....

Holding his arms you turned around and faced him , he was looking down so you cupped his face into your small hand and made him look at you, aishhh his whole face was red and wet because of crying and tears, you smile and wiped his tears away ,