Chapter 7- Memories

Start from the beginning

"Hey Aizawa."

Aizawa's prior cheerful (for him) demeanor dropped at the bubbly exclamation of a certain girl. Turning around to face the figure walking up to him.

"Hello Fukukado." Aizawa returned rather flatly. "What do you want?"

The girl in question, Emi Fukukado of class 2-B was a rather outspoken and boisterous person. She was very social and talkative; her quirk allowed her to forcibly make people laugh though she seemed to try eliciting giggles from others without it. The minty haired teen had met Aizawa during a training camp for both classes in their first year, being baffled at him not liking her jokes. After the camp she regularly approached Aizawa in an attempt to get him laughing at her jokes.

"Oh, you ask that like I want something from you. I'm truly upset that you would think that of me." She exclaimed feigning dismay at his comment.

Unmoved by her little performance, Aizawa sighed before saying. " Okay then why are you here?" Her sad facade instantly faded as a massive toothy smile replaced it.

"Well, I was wondering if you would listen to my joke?"

"No." Aizawa shot back.

"Oh, come on, it might make you lose that grumpy frown." Emi laughed, prodding him in the cheeks.

"If it will make you stop that then say it." Snarled Aizawa as he grabbed her forearm, preventing further poking.

Flapping her unheld hand up and down, Emi swoons. "Aizawa I didn't know you were into it rough." At this Aizawa releases her arm, throwing it as if it had the bubonic plague, as She giggled and Hizashi snorted. 

"Ok Ok the joke. So Aizawa what did the duck say to the bartender?" Emi sets up her joke.

"I don't know."

"Put it on my bill." She says waiting for him to have an outburst of laughter. However, she is disappointed as he remains stoic. "Awe, how did that not work."

"Well if that's all, goodbye Fukukado." Aizawa tells her turning back to his meal.

"Well." She mumbles out.

" *sigh* What?" He asks.

"Want to go on a date?" Emi asks with a chipper smirk. 

Aizawa pinches the bridge of his nose before. "For the fiftieth time Fukukado, no."

"Alright then, see you next time." She says, rather cheerfully for someone who just got rejected. She proceeds to walk away off to wherever, not that it matters to Aizawa who turns back again to his food.  He is met with a gawking expression plastered on Oboro's and Hizashi's faces.

"What?" He asks bluntly.

"Why did you do that?" Hizashi nearly screams.

"Do what? and don't scream." Aizawa responds.

Hizashi is about to respond when Oboro moves his hand to stop him. "What Mike means is why did you say no to her?" Oboro finishes for Hizashi, who is nodding along in agreement.

"Because I don't want to." He mused to the two.

"What? but you have a crush on her. What do you mean you don't want to." Hizashi asks.

"I don't have a crush on her. What gave you that idea."

"Because dude, when you talk about her you start blushing, something very weird for you." Hizashi blurts.

"Also, she is the only girl you actually talk to, other than Kayama, without telling them to go away instantly and then walking away..." Oboro added.

"And when we have joint training, you won't take your eyes off her. Plus, you're blushing right now." Hizashi finished pointing his chopsticks at Aizawa.