"O god! Help me!!!" Abhimanyu let out, shaking his head at this girl who is giggling to herself.

"Just stay here, please," he softly said.
She happily nodded her head.

"All the best!! Make me proud, husband. I know you will rock the floor, Muahh!!" She shout from the car seeing Abhimanyu walking toward the club with hurried steps. 
And send him a flying kiss.

She giggles as he disappears from her sight and looks down at the sleeping puppy on her lap. She carefully place it near her feet on a soft cushion.
"sleep tight, puppy," she whispers patting it's head lovingly.

"I can believe Manyu will dance on item number. I will tell Papa and Bhaiya. They will be so happy and proud hearing this and then we will get married," she talks to herself dreamily as she imagines them a married couple.

"God!! I am feeling so shy...aaahh.." she yells happily covering her face with her palm.

"Wait...shit!!!" suddenly her smiling face turned horrified remembering something.

"But I cheated him. How can I marry him," she said nervously hitting her nails.

"And I didn't even apologize," her eyes become tears feeling bad.

"Now he will hate me and leave me alone,"
She started sniffing thinking all the negative things.

Her head snap as she saw him coming with sleeping Amaira in his arms and behind him, a guard is helping Vihaan to walk straight.

Abhimanyu settle both of them in the back seat and secure the seatbelt as they are already passed out.

Abhimanyu thanks the guard before sitting on the driving seat. Aaravi looked at him with side eyes while fidgeting with her finger.

She nervously bites her lips as she is confused about whether to tell him about cheating or not. He will get hurt hearing she cheated on him.

She clear her throat and timidly look at him with teary eyes. Abhimanyu turn his head toward her.

He get worried and confused looking at her crying face as she was staring at him like an innocent baby.

"I am sorry Manyu. I am so sorry," saying she started crying more and tears are flowing like a waterfall from her eyes.

"Hey, What happens? Are you hurt or feeling sick? Tell me, Aaravi," he asked removing his seat belt as he leaned toward her to cup her face.

"I don't mean to, Manyu. But I mistakenly cheat on you. I am so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you," she cried out covering her face.

Abhimanyu remain stiff in his place as he look at the back of her palm as she was covering her face with her hands. Shock is visible on his face.
He slowly moves back from her and his hands slip from her cheeks.

He can't believe this. She can never do this to him, Never! She is babbling nonsense due to alcohol. The drink is affecting her mind. Right?

"You are joking, na?" he asked her in a serious voice. She quickly shook her head still hiding her face.

"No, I am not lying. I even say love you to *hiccup*"  she said in a low guilty voice.

His hands form a fist as he glares at her.
"Stop your nonsense, Aaravi. And stop crying for god sake. Looked at me!" he ordered her in a hard tone.