CHAPTER 27

"what about these then?" Yn asked while showing her phone to Jungkook. Jungkook got jungshooked after seeing that pic. "Yn believe me I didn't do anything like that." Jungkook said. "Oh really... You are holding her don't you?" Yn asked as she threw the phone on the bed. "I really didn't know when this all happened. I just opened my eyes for some time and then I slept again." Jungkook said. "Oh really?" Yn said. "I will ask Meyongi about it." Yn said and was about to turn when Meyongi entered the room.

"Oh... You are here?" Meyongi said. "Then where I will be?" Yn said while crossing her arms. Meyongi rolled her eyes. "I want to ask you something..." Yn said. "Hmmm..." Meyongi hummed in response. "About the morning pic which you have send me, is that true?" Yn asked. "Yes, when you went to somewhere in the morning Jungkook called me saying that you've gone. He told me to come to his room." Meyongi lied and here Jungkook's expression changed into anger. "HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT!!!!!??? I NEVER CALLED YOU FOR THESE!!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO LIE OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE WORSE!!!!!!" Jungkook yelled so badly at her that even the sound of his yelling can be heard by all the guards who were outside.

"I am not lying... I am saying the truth." Meyongi said. Yn looked at Jungkook. "What should I do" Yn asked him. "Believe me Yn i really didn't do anything." Jungkook said while holding hands of Yn. "How can I live with you if you will not be mine. Did you ever thought me as yours?" Yn asked as her eyes filled with tears. Jungkook was silent. "No right? I was never yours... That's why you are silent..." Yn said holding her tears back.

Yn removed Jungkook's hands from her and went to the wardrobe. Jungkook too went behind her. Yn took out her suitcase and started packing her things. "Yn.. where are you going?" Jungkook asked. "It's not that important that where I am going..." Yn said. "Please don't go... I am really sorry please don't..." Jungkook said as he too started crying. Yn zipped up the chain and went out of the room. Jungkook stopped her many times but she didn't said anything. She stopped a taxi and sat inside it. "Yn.. please give me a last chance... Please." Jungkook said but the driver started the car and drove off to somewhere. Jungkook was calling her from behind while running but Yn was here emotionless sitting in the car. " Yn!!! Listen..." Jungkook said and that's when Yn went so far.

Jungkook totally broke down there and started blaming himself for these all.

Then he thought of Meyongi. He went to his house and then to his room. Meyongi was sitting there in the bed. " you might be happy now right?" Jungkook said . Meyongi was about to say something but Jungkook didn't let her. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!! NOW!!!!!" Jungkook shouted. "Fine but keep that in your mind. She will never come back again..." Meyongi said and went out of his room.

After sometime Jungkook too went to his personal bar. He took out a bottle of alcohol and started drinking it.

Time skips

It was now evening and here Jungkook had already finished 6 bottles. He was totally blank. He was not in his senses so he slept there.

Meanwhile

Here Yn was at her friend's house. She was crying so bad that even her friend was not able to calm her down. "Why this always happens with me?" Yn said in her sobbings. "I am the most unlucky person." Yn again said. "You're not dear... Please try to understand. Maybe it was fake." Her friend said. "Fake? Do you think it's fake?" Yn said and again started crying. "He don't love me. He don't care about me." Yn said. "I have decided... I will divorce him..." Yn said while wiping her tears. "But why... You both should talk about it." Her friend said. "No... There is nothing to talk now..." Yn said and got up. "Yn... Think about it again... Don't do anything wrong or else you have to regret it later." Her friend said while getting up.

"Now I will do whatever I want." Yn said and got out of the house.

___________________________________________

Next day

jungkook woke up with a heavy headache. "ahh... my head." jungkook said and held his head. he remembered about yesterday. " yn..." he said as a tear dropped from his eyes. he got up and went to his room. he got freshen up and went to the kitchen. mrs.han was making breakfast. "oh.. jungkook you woke up... come sit i will serve you breakfast." she said as jungkook sat on the seat without saying anything. she served him food and he silently started eating. 

after that he went to his office. he reached after 20 minutes. he went to his cabin and started doing work. soon someone knocked on the door. "come in." jungkook said as the door opened revealing taehyung. " hey kookie what are you doing?" tae asked as jungkook did not say anything. "how are you?" tae asked again. "hmm..." jungkook hummed in response. "how is Yn?" tae asked but jungkook stayed silent. "did something happened between you both?" tae asked. jungkook nodded as he started sobbing. " hey don't cry... everything will be fine. tell me what happened?" tae asked. jungkook told him everything as tae went silent after hearing him. " do you know where she is?" tae asked. jungkook shook his head. "did you tried to call her?" tae again asked. "she won't pick." jungkook said. "try... what if she will pick it up.." tae said as jungkook nodded and called her. her phone was switched off. "her phone is switched off.." jungkook said. "try again after some time." tae said as he nodded. 

time skips

jungkook has tried many times but she didn't pick it up. he was now in his room. he heard a knock on the door. he got up and went to open the door. he saw one of his guard with an envelope in his hands. the guard gave him the envelope and said that a boy came and gave this to him. he took it from him and closed the door. he came to his bed and opened the envelope. as soon as he read the first line his eyes got teary. it was a divorce paper from yn. there was her sign too. there was another paper inside the envelope. he opened it and started reading it. on that paper yn has written that she couldn't hold it anymore and want to break this relationship. she has written that she had already signed on it and only he have to sign and after that jungkook have to post it again to her. jungkook got totally blank after reading that. he torn the papers and started crying. "why... why you did this yn..." jungkook said and started crying badly.

after some time he slept on the floor with his heavy heart.

________________________________________________________________________________

i hope you liked this part. now lets see if their relationship be longer or not. 

love you all....