CHAPTER 18

Next day

Author pov

The whole day they all celebrated Jungkook's birthday as Yn was really happy as for the same Jungkook. The hyungs made breakfast for jungkook as the noonas including Yn made Jungkook's favourite lunch.

They all were in the living room watching movies on Netflix. Yn got up and was about to go when hanmi stopped her. "where are you going?" Hanmi asked. "Washroom." Yn said and went to the washroom. She came out as she saw the time and it was dinner time. She called everyone to make dinner except Jungkook. The girls were making dinner inside while the boys were outside making pork meat grilled with chicken. Everyone was eating dinner outside. "Yn why don't you take pork meat it's tasty." Aesoul said. "Oh... I didn't see it." Yn said.

After eating dinner they all were outside as there was a small concert outside the house. Everyone was singing their favourite songs and they all were enjoying themselves. But someone was being restless.

After enjoying the concert and singing. They all went to their rooms. Yn and Jungkook were in their room as Yn went to the bathroom to freshen up. Jungkook also went to the bathroom after she came. Yn was on the balcony when Jungkook came back and hugged her. She flinched but realised that it was Jungkook. "What happened?" Jungkook asked in a husky voice. "Nothing just inhaling the fresh air." Yn said as Jungkook made her turn towards him. " Where is my gift?" Jungkook asked. "Oh.. I forgot when we will go from here i will buy you whatever you like." Yn said. "No... I don't want that." Jungkook said making her confused.

"I want to -" jungkook said but stopped and leaned towards her and kissed her on her lips. She kissed him back as they both were kissing each other passionately. Jungkook pinned her on the walls and started kissing her lower lip. It was a rough yet passionate kiss. Yn encircled her arms around his neck. Jungkook was kissing her more deeply tasting every corner of her mouth. Slowly Yn started opening his shirt buttons as Jungkook removed his shirt. Jungkook also started unbuttoning her shirt but stopped by her when his hands went to her chest. Jungkook looked at her. "I didn't wear anything inside." Yn said to which he smiled and again put her hand around his neck and kissed her. He removed her shirt and picked her up in bridal style and laid her on bed. He hovered over her and again started kissing her. He slowly went and kissed her neck and shoulder and gave hickey there. Yn's moaning was making him more wild. His one hand was pressing her right breast while he was sucking on another one. Yn clutch on the bed. Jungkook's hand were moving here and there on her body. He came down to her waist and kissed her there. He again came up and kissed her on the lips. His one hand was still on her breast. He stopped for a while and looked at her eyes. He removed his hands from her and tucked her hair behide her ear. "Do you want me to do it?" Jungkook asked as his deep and husky voice made the butterflies in Yn's stomach go here and there. "I am not ready for that." Yn said as Jungkook nodded and kissed her on her forehead. "I promise I will not do it with you until you get comfortable." Jungkook said and again started kissing her on her lips.

The whole night Jungkook made her moan but he didn't go too far. He promised her that he will never do it with her without her permission. Soon Jungkook got up from her and laid beside her while taking Yn in his embrace. Soon they both went to their dreamlands.

___________________________________________

Hey guys I am sorry I updated it late. I hope you like this part. There was nothing much in it so i hope you enjoyed it. Love you all❤️❤️👍👍💜💜