I put on some light makeup and didn't do much with my eyes but add some sparkly eyeshadow to compliment my eyes and the dress. I put on some light pink lipstick and some blush. Kaiden walked in his pajama pants hanging low on his hips and I stared at him through the mirror. His sculpted body looked so perfect from this angle or infant any angle. I've really seem hm workout to keep up with his fit stature but I can only assume he wakes up extremely early and workouts while I'm still getting my beauty sleep. "You can't undress me much more than I already am." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked Kaiden and he nodded smiling. "I could almost see the drool in the corner of your mouth starting to form." He mocked me and I slapped his bare arm. "Hush it! I don't drool for you like that!" Kaiden wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Oh you've definitely drooled from that's for sure." I groaned hiding my blushing face. "Ugh I wish I could not be part of this conversation right now!" I whined and he grabbed my hands moving them away from my face.

"Please don't be embarrassed I''m only picking you are always beautiful no matter what you do." He said and I smiled at him pouting a little bit. "Thank you Kaiden." He kissed my lips slowly and then licked my lower lips before whispering in my ear. "I wish I could get more of you." I drew back away from him slightly. "Right now?" I asked him. "We are going to be late." Kaiden turned me around so I was facing the mirror above the sink. "We can be fashionable late Dani there will be hundreds of people there no one will notice." He said bending me over and lifted my robe up to reveal my bare cheeks.

His hand careered my bare skin and I watched him through the mirror and I moaned. He was looking me over taking in my every move. Kaiden pulled down his pajama pants and let them rest at his knees. I could see him touching himself in the sigh of me and he moaned. "How does a man ever get his lucky?" He asked before smacking my cheek. I moaned loudly and unexpectedly. Kaiden reach down and he felt between all of my wet folds and he hummed. "You aways get so wet for me." He said and I smirked at him through the mirror. "Only for you." I breathed and he drew his fingers back and licked them humming.

I could feel him align himself with me before slowly pressing himself into me. I put my head down and moaned but Kaiden reach around and grabbed my chin making me watch through the mirror. "I want you to watch me as I take you Denali. I want you to know that I have all of you." I tried nodding but the pressure was too much I couldn't. He paced himself slow at first but then got faster and faster until I was overwhelmed. I moaned loudly again feeling him hit the deepest parts of me. I could feel the passion bubble up in my stomach and he didn't stop. That bubble popped and I lost it moaning that turned into screaming it was so sensitive.

"You're my girl you hear me?" He said between his teeth as I could tell by how tense his body was he was about to climax. " Yes sir please use me." I said and just like that he grabbed my hips and pushed as deep as he could three times before I felt him throbbing in me and he stopped. His held hung back as he was trying to catch his breath. He stood there for a minute before looking at me through the mirror. "Let me wash up you're going to get me pregnant if you just keep sitting there." I said trying to stand up but he forced me back down smirking. "I hope you do. I love to see a little Kaiden running around." He slowly brushed in me moving around all the wetness in me.

"Oh dear! I couldn't imagine having another one of you to terrorize me!" He began laughing as he pulled out. "I'm going to take a shower." He stated and I stood up straight and turned to him and kissed him. I ran my hands through his messy bed head. " I love you Kaiden." I said and he smiled at me too. "I love you too Denali." He said before kissing my forehead and turning to the shower. "Just give me a washcloth with soap and I'll be okay."

I was already and I slipped on my dress and walked downstairs my heels clicking on the marble floors. "Kaiden! Come on we are going to be extra late. You ate longer then a woman to get ready!" I yell upstairs for him and he was running down the stairs adjusting his cuff links. "I'm coming! Geeze I didn't realize you were this organized." I smiled at him grabbing my clutch. "I'm not but I'm ready to get this over with." He nodded at me while pulling out his phone from the inside pocket of his suit. "Trust me I am too but I don't think you mean it in the same way I do."