I walk away to find Ryan.

Aisha’s POV

 I slip my phone out of my pocket and show it to Darren.

“Let’s do that then. Yeah, that should work. Be back in a sec,” He seems distracted. Wonder what that’s about…

 He seems to be watching Chris out of the corner of his eye, their probably arguing again. I shake my head and look over at Annie.

 “So…” She looks at me expectantly.

 “So….?” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

 “Do you like him?” She sidles next to me and lowers her voice to a whisper.

 “I thought I already answered that for you…” I say, throwing her a puzzled glance.

 “Yeah, but then Darren interrupted us, so…”

 “That’s all you’re getting. What I said before. Full stop.” I say smiling at her. I turn and head towards where my guitar was sat at the side of the room.

 I unpack it and set it up, playing some random tunes to warm my fingers up. I smile as I run through the backing of Darren’s own song-“Don’t you.”

I sing the lyrics softly to myself and suddenly realise that I wasn’t the only one singing.

 Darren had sidled up behind me without me noticing and had started singing with me.

“It’s a shame we can’t do that song,” I tell him, softly, when we finish.

 “I know, but we should really start on Candles. Ryan says we only have an hour to put something together!”

 I whistle softly and pass him my phone telling him: “Go into music and there’s a glee album, Candles is somewhere in there.” I put some emphasise on the word ‘somewhere’ and widen my eyes as I say it.

 An idea suddenly pops into my head. “Do you have a keyboard, here?” I ask him.

 “Yeah, there should be one somewhere on set.” He says, mimicking me. I nudge him in the ribs for that.

I then smile slyly.

“Let’s go on a hunt then.”

Darren’s POV

 I smile at her and realize that her phone was still in my hand. I look at it, intending to find the song and play it a few times to get it on my head.

Instead I look down….

And find myself staring at myself.

It was a picture that was taken at leakycon 2011, where I had my tongue stuck out and a big smile on my face. I think it was after the Ginny song I did with Jamie and then said it was for Evanna….Wow this is weird…And slightly flattering…

 “Did you find the song?” That was Aisha; she was walking half a step behind me with her guitar in hand.

 “Huh? Oh, yeah.” I quickly open up her Glee Album and flick through it till I find “Candles.”

 I press play and show her the phone. She starts singing along to Chris’ part.

 I come in when I’m supposed to and we end up going through the whole song by the time we reach the main music/ recording room.

I tell her to wait and I sneak inside really quietly.

 Luckily, there wasn’t anyone in there, so I quickly grab one of the high-tech battery powered keyboards from the side of the room and come back out.