Lando X Oscar - Morning

Lando

I woke up with light pain in my head. I was feeling a bit weird and dizzy, but didn't know why. I was holding a pillow with my left hand, while my right hand was somewhere under the...yeah, under someone's body. My eyes suddenly shot open as I slowly looked to my right, where someone was laying.

I was still half asleep, but I knew, that I've never seen that person before. But the more I looked, the more scared I was. I realised, I had no t-shirt on, and was only in my underwear, which would be okay, if I was alone, but I wasn't. My eyes went back to the body next to me. He, yes he, was a man, was wearing white shirt and some shorts, so I suppose nothing bad happened between us.

I tried to remember, what exactly happened yesterday, but I just couldn't. My head fell back to the pillow, as my eyes were still on his body. He looked muscular, but not too much, not like Dwayne Johnson for example...but it looked quite good. His hair was a mess, but it looked so soft, that I actually wanted to touch it and run my hand through it. Yeah, I shouldn't probably think that, because he's still a stranger I probably met yesterday...but I couldn't get my eyes off him. I was kind of amazed by his face and his skin, that looked so smooth. I mean, I look good, maybe a little bit better than him, but still, he's beautiful.

As I was watching he shifted a few times, but he didn't wake up until nine. I tried to act sleeping, but failed as I wanted to see him.
He lifted his head and looked around with a slight frown on his face. He looked even more confused than me, when I opened my eyes for the first time. I think I blushed when he looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Hey..." He said with a raspy voice that I somehow found really hot.
"Hey." He was still looking at me with a frown, probably thinking about who I was, because we certainly didn't meet before.
"Who...who are you?" He asked, as he ran his hand through his hair and I tried my best not to make any weird sound about it.

"I'm Lando, who are you?"
"Oscar. Do you...do you know how we ended up in the same bed? Because I don't remember a thing, I must've been really drunk."
"No, sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what happened."
He smiled again and with a nod, he got up from the bed.
"Okay, well I guess I'll make breakfast then, you can join me, if you want." He offered and headed to the kitchen.

I looked at him until he disappeared from my sight and was thinking about how the hell I ended up in the bed with probably the most handsome guy I've met in my life.

Oscar

I felt something shifting next to me as I woke up. When I opened my eyes, I was facing the pillow. I lifted my head and was met with sharp pain. I frowned, trying to cover the pain, because I knew someone was right nex to me. I was scared to say at least. It could be anyone, even some 100 years old pedo. I felt my clothes were still on, so probably nothing too bad, but it still wouldn't be nice to see some old grandpa next to me right now...

I dared to shot a glance in the person's direction and he didn't look that old so I fully faced him. He was beautiful, well that was the first thing I noticed. He had brown hair, kinda messy, but it looked cute, warm eyes and long eyelashes. He looked young. Like, maybe even younger than me. I smiled at him.

"Hey." I said.
"Hey." Once he spoken and I heard his voice, I started thinking because it was kinda familiar but couldn't think of anyone in particular.
"Who...who are you?"
"I'm Lando, who are you?" No, I definitely don't know anyone named Lando. I probably remember his voice only because we had to talk yesterday if he's in my house, right?
"Oscar. Do you...do you know how we ended up in the same bed? Because I don't remember a thing, I must've been really drunk."
"No sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what happened."

I nodded and started getting up, because as much as I enjoyed talking with him, I was actually really hungry.
"Okay, well I guess I'll make breakfast then, you can join me, if you want." I offered, because I just felt like I should at least do this for him. He seemed nice enough not to try to kill me or something and besides, I wanted to get to know him.

As I got out of the bedroom, I couldn't stop thinking about how the hell I ended up in the bed with the most handsome guy I've ever met.