Chapter 14

Yoongi walked into the office with the principal. The elder expected to be called because that freshman snitch would. But what surprised Yoongi was that Jin was already in there too. He had also been called? There were two chairs in front of the principal's desk who looked tired and not in the mood to deal with two seniors trying to torment freshman.

"Now that the both of you were here, one of the freshmen came in here earlier saying you two pulled him into the storage room and threatened him. Is this true?" Jin scoffed.

"That's all he told you? Not any of the stuff he did?" The principal looked at the two seniors confused. "Suga, tell him," Jin instructed, crossing his arms in irritation. Yoongi sighed before speaking.

"You've heard about Park Jimin right?" The principal nodded.

"Yes I have. I'm very happy to hear that he is safe and sound." Yoongi scoffed.

"Well, when I went to pick up his stuff, that freshman kid said that he was hoping Jimin would have died," Yoongi spoke with added emphasis on the quote in a sarcastic tone. "I decided instead of punching him then, I would allow a more rule abiding friend of mine to deal with him." Jin took over.

"Do you know what that boy has been through? His parents died, he's been bullied, he was kidnapped and is in the hospital with a broken elbow, majorly bruised ribs, and had hypothermia. He doesn't deserve any of all the crap he has to deal with on a day to day basis! So I yelled at the little brat and threatened him, so what?" The principal sat back in his chair taking everything the elder had said in.

"Wow," He said finally. "Because I'm not heartless...and because I trust Kim Seokjin... I will let you two off with a warning. I'm sure both of you know you should have had a teacher deal with it. But I likely would have done the same as you at your age. You may head back to class." Jin nodded his head quickly.

"Thank you!" Jin stood up and pulled Yoongi by his arm, out the door, bowing to the principal as they left.

Later on after school ended, Yoongi messaged Jimin that he was going to head over to the hospital.

Hyungie: Chimmy, school is out. I'm on my way over.

Minnie: Great! It's really boring here. :(

Hyungie: Well...what does one do at a hospital for fun? :/

Minnie: True! XD

Hyungie: I'll see you in 20 minutes, angel.

Minnie: See you soon!

Yoongi was there in no time. He walked into Jimin's hospital room with his backpack, setting it down on the floor when he walked in. The elder walked over to the smiling younger who was sitting up in the white hospital bed.

"Hi angel, how ya holding up?" Yoongi asked, approaching the side of Jimin's bed.

"Well, I've been able to eat now, so that's good. It's still really boring here without anyone keeping me company." Yoongi laced his fingers with the younger's.

"Don't worry, until you get out, every moment I can, will be spent here with you." Jimin smiles tenderly at the elder, squeezing his hand gently.

"How was school today, Yoonie?" Yoongi smiled at the younger as he sat down on the chair next to the bed.

"Uneventful. I grabbed all the work you missed so far if you wanted to start it but from what your teachers said, it seems like they don't really care if and when you turn it in." Jimin chuckled at the elder.

"Is that it?" Yoongi shrugged. He didn't plan on telling Jimin about the freshman thing that happened today.

"Yeah, why?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Because I was talking to Jungkookie earlier today and he said that you and Jin almost fought a kid today." Yoongi looked away from Jimin before returning his eyes to him.

"That little rat." Jimin scoffed.

"He's not a rat, he just tells me the things I don't trust you to tell me." Yoongi furrows his eyebrows at the younger.

"What do you mean things you don't trust me to tell you?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"What happened today?" Jimin asked again, causing Yoongi to sigh.

"Yesterday when I was getting your stuff, one of the freshmen in your class was saying hateful and nasty things about you and I was honestly done hearing that bullshit. So, I had Jin lure him to the upper hall and we pulled him into Ms. K's old room. I was gonna beat him up but after Jin threatened him, he let the kid go." The pink haired younger rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, I've told you before that they are just trying to irritate you. Don't listen to them." Yoongi smiled sweetly as he reached his hand up to hold the side of the younger's face.

"I'm sorry, angel, but I can't do that when they talk about you. I promised you when we were younger that I would always protect you from bad people. I've already failed once, I don't plan on failing again." Jimin frowned slightly at the elder and was going to comment on his statement until Yoongi continued to talk. "Are you hungry? Have you had much to eat today? I can go get you some food if you are hungry." Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

"Actually, the nurse put your mom's soup in the refrigerator in a room a couple doors down. If you could find someone who could warm it up for me, that would be great." Yoongi stood up from the chair next to Jimin and walked towards the door.

"I'm on it!" It didn't take the elder long to find the aforementioned room with the soup but it did take him a bit of time to warm the soup up. The microwave in the room seemed to not be doing anything to the soup whatsoever. After three minutes of struggling, a nurse walked into the room.

"Um, excuse me? What are you doing in here?" Yoongi glanced over at her only for a second. She was very young and in full scrubs. She had her dark brown hair tied up in a bun that complimented her dark blue attire.

"Warming up soup," Yoongi said bluntly. Her hands made their way to her hips as she raised an eyebrow.

"This room is for employees only." Yoongi rolled his eyes to himself before responding.

"Well my mom made this soup, a nurse put it in here, and my injured friend wanted some warm soup so what was I supposed to do?" After the nurse sighed, she walked over to Yoongi and pressed stop on the microwave. The elder looked down at her as she did so. She was significantly shorter than Yoongi.

"That one doesn't work. There's one down the hall." She gestured for Yoongi to follow. A couple more doors down there was, in fact, a microwave that warmed up the soup to perfection in no time.

"Thanks," Yoongi said bluntly before leaving the room.