03. Show around

Show around

Show around

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Doyun stared in awe at the beautiful pool in front of her. It was bigger than any pool she had ever seen, adorned with neatly shaped edges around it and a modern Solarium. A colorful water slide was placed on the deepest side of the pool

Inside of the huge Resort there were already a few pool areas, but that one was definitely the best one. Doyun wished she could have jumped in it and forget about the hot weather but, for obvious reasons, she stopped herself from doing so.

"What do you think?" Hanbin chimed, smiling at her amazed expression.

"It's beautiful." She admitted, approaching the pool edge. She crouched down, playing with the refreshing water. Even if she only touched the water with her fingers, she could already feel the heat leaving her body.

"Let's go to the beach, there's something special there too." Taeseok curled his fingers around his daughter's shoulders, encouraging Hanbin to lead the way.

They walked out of the pool area, going back to the main plaza. From there, they took another route. The horizon could be seen by the pathway they took, indicating that they were reaching the beach.

"Did Hanbin already tell you what you're going to work this Summer?" Taeseok asked Doyun, who was walking between the two men. Both the girl and Hanbin shook their heads, thus Taeseok continued, "We renovated the beach bar as well. It's not a food stand anymore, but it has its proper building on the beach. You will work there."

Doyun got excited once again, looking towards Hanbin, "Do you work there as well?"

Hanbin shook his head, and for the first time a sorry expression appeared on his face, "Unfortunately, I don't. I work at the welcoming office."

Doyun didn't seem to be saddened by the realization, she would have spent a lot of time with him nonetheless. Taeseok interrupted them, "Once we're done showing you around the beach, Hanbin will take you to the building where your room is."

A circular floral archway separated the gravel pathway they were walking on from the warm sand of the beach, with a white wooden walkway that leads to the sun loungers. Since the last time, the flowers seemed more colorful and the leaves greener, but perhaps it was just the memories slowly fading away.

Doyun decided to remove her shoes and socks, touching the light sand with her bare feet. When the warm sand entered in contact with her skin, she felt a wave of comfort growing inside of her as she breathed in the marine air, "I feel at home."

"This is your home, darling." Taeseok admired the girl in front of him, as he also stepped on the sand along with Hanbin. He placed his hands on Doyun's shoulders, grinning affectionately when she turned her head to face him.