"Is anyone going to tell me what's going on here anymore?" She nearly shouts at her mother. Her mother flinches and before she could utter anything the man in question stands up and goes behind the couch instead of coming towards them, confusing Pihu in turn. He slowly raises his hands up in surrender and begins,

"See, I honestly have some works and important meetings to deal with here. That's the main reason why I am here but yes meeting you and your family was also a part of it." Dashis explains sheepishly.

"Mr. Sharma.." Pihu begins but her words get interrupted the moment he speaks again.

"God, I am begging you, please call me Dashis. It has been years since you know me, Pihu." Dashis says.

"Unbelieveable! Fine, right now I don't even feel like addressing you respectfully either. So tell me, Dashis, is it in your nature to trespass into someone's private life without their permission or am I a special case?!" She asks crossing her hands over her chest. Instead of answering Dashis keeps staring at her intently making her feel uncomfortable.

"You.... you indeed are a special case." He begins as his brown eyes furrow in confusion as if he is thinking about it for the first time as well.
"I never felt this way before. I feel differently about you. From the very day you spoke to me something changed Pihu. I, Dashis Sharma, have done many a things but never before have I ran after someone like this. My pride never allowed me to. But look at me now." He continues successfully making Pihu question her behavior towards him.
"I am standing here, shielding myself behind a tiny couch that has no chance against you, if you incase lose it all and throw something at me." He adds looking at her with utmost sincerity. And that's when her lips tug upwards. She shakes her head and looks at him.

"Although I had no plan but after hearing you say it I suddenly feel like throwing something right at your head. I can't believe this is happening to me." She says smilingly.

"But it's truly happening. I am just asking for a chance, that's all." He adds.

"Do you truly want me to throw something at you?" She asks when he vigorously shakes his head 'no'.

"Fine then, welcome to my hometown. But I think I totally don't want to feel sorry for how I treated you. You deserve it because you're being a prick." She says moving inside with her luggage.

"Trust me, I agree. But still you know I.. I have never been here before. Mind giving me a tour?" He asks hesitantly to which she furrows her eyebrows and looks at him.

"You obviously don't need me as a tour guide. You have been my boss for the past three years Dashis. I know you and also know that you're capable enough to roam around alone. However, if you want to spend more time with me and that's the real matter here, I think try to be less creepy and more honest, I'll think about it then." She says as she moves inside without looking back.
Leaving a stunned Dashis all to himself.

¤¤¤¤¤

It has been a week since she has been back to her hometown. She couldn't manage enough time to visit the Nagpati mansion, neither could she meet up July, who keeps complaining. She did have some important tasks to take care of at home but most of her time was pre-booked or occupied by either Brinda or Dashis. One of them lives with her and the other probably wakes up and arrives even before the sun rises, because whenever she thinks of going out alone she comes downstairs only to find Dashis sitting or sleeping on that same green couch everyday. Who would believe that this man is the CEO of Confianza Limited?

As time passes she feels that the man is not as bad as she assumed. Nosy? Yes. Irritating? Double yes! But not downright evil. Surprisingly enough she even finds herself enjoying his company sometimes. He tries real hard to crack some extremely witty jokes but every time the jokes turn out to be lamer than before. But his attempts manage to earn a few smiles here and there. However today she has to ask him to roam around on his own.