021, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21, a new Tracy and the beach.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Word count; 1191.
Warnings; none?
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

"Want me to model my new thong?" Tracy asked her mother, showing off her new, blue thong. "It's perfect for pooping on the go." Tracy tells her, as she moved her butt around in a joking way. "What's that under your shirt?" Mel asked, spotting some thing shiny underneath Tracy's shirt. "None of your business." Tracy Mi led, walking back over to her best friend. "What is that?" Mel questioned, now quickly walking after her to see what it was. "Don't worry about it." Tracy quietly told her, knowing she would freak out about her piercings.

"Let me see that." Mel states, grabbing Tracy's arm and spinning her around so Tracy was facing her. "No! Mom! What is it with you and poking me?" Tracy asked, yelling at Mel while she did so. "I just want to see what you got there." Mel told her, as Tracy tried to walk away but Mel pulled her back. "Mom, stop!" Tracy shouted, as Me, finally saw her belly button piercing. Mel just out a hand over her moth in shock, as Tracy looked scared to see what Mel would do. "What the hell is that?" Mel asked, as Tracy looked away and tried to walk back to the kitchen again.

"I'm talking to you." Mel sternly said, talking to Tracy, who tried to ignore her. "It's a bellybutton ring." Tracy whispered Uber her breathe. "Speak up, I can't hear you." Mel told her, as Tracy slowed down her walking as she looked anywhere but her mother. "It's a belly button ring!" Tracy yelled, facing Mel and showing her. "How else can I say it? I don't speak no other languages!" Tracy shouted, getting in Mel's face. "Oh, and you wanna know what that is?" Tracy asked, sticking her tongue out and pointing to it.

Mel just pulled face of shocked and scared at she looked at her daughter. "That is a tongue ring." Tracy declared, putting her tongue back in her mouth as she leaned against one of the kitchen counters. Evie just looked at her amazed, looking at what's she had created while Mel looked afraid and confused. "When did you do all this, baby?" Mel asked, really concerned for Tracy. "Oh, mom! Two thousand years ago! I'm a mummy! I was born two thousand years ago! Whoo!" Tracy screamed, giggling while she jumped and span in circles.

"Tracy. Tracy. Tracy." Mel exclaimed, looking at her daughter with tears in her eyes. "Im really starting to lose it, stop it, please!" Mel begged, walking back wards until she was in the laundry room. "No bra. No panties. No bra, no panties." Tracy started, touching her boobs then moving her hands down to her legs to annoy her mom and it made her more concerned. "Stop it!" Mel told her, stumbling backwards more because she couldn't believe what her baby was becoming. "No bra. No panties." Tracy stated, looking Mel in the eye as they each give each other a death glare.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Jada and Mason walked with each other, hand in hand as they walked along the beach. "So, uhh, do you want to make this offical?" Jandra pondered, looking at the beach while he feet were stuck in the sand, Mason just glanced at her, surprised at the sudden question. "I don't mind, if you want to, I don't mind." Mason replied, feeling like his sister like it. "Mason, I want to but I want to know you feel. Do you want to make us public?" Jada asked, glancing up at Mason since he also stopped walking and stood next to her, looking out at the ocean.

Their eyes locked, as Mason looked down at her and smiled because she was always so beautiful in his eyes. "Yes, I want to." Mason confirmed, as Jada gave him a smile before taking off towards the water while giggling. "Bet you can't catch me!" She yelled at him, laughing as Mason looked at her confused before a happy smile was placed in his mouth. "Really?" Mason inquired, quickly chasing after her. "Yep!" Jada to,d him popping the p on the sound while she giggled as she ran. Jada just ran across the sand, nearly running into a bunch of people as she did so.

"I will! Just you wait!" Mason shouted, seeing as she hid behind one of his friends, trying to not get caught or seen by him. "Oh, I'm so scared!" Jada laughed out, catching her breath for a bit. Jada's hair just stopped moving as she stopped running. Peeking over the guys shoulder, Jada's eyes scanned over the beach area to try and spot Mason. Relaxing when she couldn't him, Jada smiled because she thought she was good at this.

"Boo!" Mason yelled, moving his hands to the girls sides to tickle her. "Ahh! What the actual fuck, Mason?" Jada screamed, genuinely scared for her life while Mason's friend flinched from the sound behind him. "I got you. Soo, what do I get as my reward?. Mason questioned, moving his arm around her waist, in a back hug. "Mmh, not too sure." Jada pondered, tapping her finger on her chin in a thinking way.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵

Mason, Jada and their friends had finished up at the beach, and they were all exhausted from the day they had. Jada and Mason were walking home, as everyone else had gotten home safely. "Is your dad here?" Jada asked, seeing another car in the driveway because she looked up to see where they were because she didn't feel like walking any more. "Probably." Mason replied, holding Jada closer, because she liked his presence and he knew it. "Nice car." Mason stated, looking over at his dad while they walked on the driveway.

"Yeah. It's just a silly business tool." He said, tapping the top of the car with his fingers. "Hi, I'm Jandra. Mason's girlfriend." Jada told him, offering her hand out for him ti shake. Mason's dad just took it and shook it like it was a final business meeting. "Nice to meet you. Mason, we're going surfing in two weeks, right! Sam O's? Okay." Mason's dad said, looking at his son and dabbing him up before he got in his car. "She needs help dad." Mason tells him, not knowing if he knew what to do. "Okay, okay, what is the problem?" He asked, not to sure of what was happening.

"Can somebody just tell me, what is the problem?" He questioned, not knowing what all happened and how to solve it. "In a nutshell." He exclaimed, moving his hands around. Mason just moved his head around while his eyes told his dad to go back home because he wasn't helping at all. Mason just turned around and walked himself and Jad back into the house while his father called for him, but they were either to far to hear or Mason was just ignoring him.

✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
Author note;
Shorter chapter because I'm lazy!
Thank you for so many reads! I love you guys so much!

Outfit with
bathers under neath;

Outfit with bathers under neath;