Following the times she burned the toaster and damaged jennie's coffee maker.
Everyone had successfully done their preparing and settled outside around the camp fire they had built.

They were sitting unintentionally in a couple order: haein, jisoo, jennie, taehyung, jimin, rose, lisa and lastly jungkook completing the circle.

Jisoo was bothered, she was frustrated because haein was talking to everyone except her. She also tried to talk on a topic raised by haein but it was an epic fail. So she continued her meal silently.
Haein knew what he was doing, but it was not him doing it, he was told to, by lisa of course.

Lisa's theory says, when you ignore the other significant, it creates a crave. So, he decided to try lisa's theory and it was keeping up pretty well. Jisoo was getting annoyed.

...

...
After lots of hilarious jokes, taehyung came up with an idea.

"Heyy guys! How about we play Spin the bottle?" He yelled
"Okay so, you basically have to spin the bottle, on whoever it stops have to do a dare or tell a truth" he continued.

"Sounds fun to me"
"Okay why not!"
"Sure let's play"
"Okay"

Everybody answered while jisoo and haein just nodded.

"And..and if you cannot complete the dare, or tell the truth, you will be given a punishment!
Okayy?"

Tae said at last and started the game.
"Rosé!!"the bottled stopped in rosé's direction receiving a cheer from everybody.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth!"

"Tell me your deepest secret that nobody knows yet" jimin asked.
"I-i have been to a stripper club once" rosé said shyly...

"What, when, why don't i know about that?" Lisa asked, holding rosé's cheeks in a dramatic way.

"The church girl definitely did some unholy things" jungkook chuckled until he received a slap on his arm from jimin.
"Yah! Don't tease her!" Jimin said in a serious tone, making rosé blush, everybody could see her turn red and laughed at the two.

"Okay moving on...
"Taehyung!" Taehyung screamed his own name.
"Okayy so it tae time"
Truth or-.

"I'm a daring person, come on"
"Okay hyung, you got to kiss one person here, who you like the most"
Jungkook teased knowing who it would be.
Tae moved from his place and approached jennie, he squatted in front of her..

"May i?"he asked softly and jennie nodded.
He cupped jennie's cheek, pulled her head down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Their lips moved in sync for a few seconds earning some groans from the others.

"Eww,get a room"
"Okay this is not a make out sessh"
"Okay hyung i said just a kiss" jungkook chuckled.

Tae went back to his place but maintained his eyes on jennie.
Jennie refused to look at him, and looked at her feet shyly.

"Jendeuk. jendeuk, did you like it?" Jisoo whispered to jennie in a teasing tone and jennie slapped her on her arm.
The bottled turned once again and stopped at jisoo.

"Okay unnie you're turn"
"Dare!"
"Unnie, i dare you to post a photo of haein on your instagram-caption; i've found the love"
"Lisa! I won't do it, my mom and dad will see for god sake"
"That's why it's a dare unnie"
"I'm not doing any of this stupid dare"
"I'lI rather have the punishment"

"Okayy, feeling rebellious today, aren't we?"
"Your punishment is to share the room tonight with none other than haein!" Lisa finished.
If stares could kill, lisa would've been dead.
Haein was low-key smiling but he couldn't show already.
"You decide, dare or punishment!"
After thinking thoroughly, jisoo decided to take the punishment.
"Okay i'm tired, let's just call it a night"

*in haein and jisoo's room

"Why did you chose the punishment?" Haein asked

"I couldn't let my parents think i'm in love with a random guy" jisoo said avoiding haein.
"Am i random to you?"

Haein was pissed.
He grabbed jisoo's arm and pinned her to the wall once again.
Jisoo tried but couldn't get rid of his strong grip on her shoulder.

"Why can't you like me back? Why can't you see that i- i've waited for you for so long? Since the first time i saw you, i wanted to be with you but i kept my distance for your safety. I'll do anything just for you to return back my feelings but you won't and i know it, still i continued to try" he smiled bitterly.

"You can have the room by yourself, i don't want to be here right now" haein turned to leave but stopped on his track when jisoo back hugged him. She held him so tight.
Haein broke the hug and held her hand to pull her into his chest this time.

Haein hugged her tighter into his arms wanting to feel her closer. Jisoo couldn't understand, she was comfortable into his arm, she fitted perfectly and felt like she had been wanting this too.
She felt relaxed and loved. She had these butterflies everytime she would be close to him.

Whenever they would lock gaze, she could feel herself drowning in those deep dark brown ocean like eyes. At times, she would be staring at him for minutes.
She was falling for him...

"I think i- a-am in love?" Jisoo thought in her mind.