File Five

Luna Moonbeam had gotten in trouble with Principle Madison before, and it wasn't pretty. Principle Madison, aka MAD had been there since Sapphire had gone to school at Barksworth High, her mom, too. This was the reason Sapphire had become a teacher, so that kids didn't live through school, being miserable from and hating people like her. In fact CeCe said she wished all teachers could be as nice as Sapphire.

"Good luck at the middle school CeCe," Luna told her when she told them that at the the dinner table. This was all that went through Luna's head as she walked to the main office in the middle of the the school. when she finally got there, she was surprised to see Mrs. Abraham, the vice principle, waiting for her. Luna followed her into her office.

"Hi there Miss Moonbeam," Mrs. Abraham said as she sat down. "Would you like a candy pop?"

"Sure," Luna answered happily, glad that she wasn't mad.

"Pick a flavor," Mrs. Abraham continued as she handed her a tin of lollipops, and Luna earnestly grabbed a cherry, which was her favorite. "Now the Bernard twins and Mr. Jenesis made it aware to me that you have exhibited some powers this morning, is that correct?" Luna had never known Leo's last name was Jenesis, but, as she knew Mrs. Abraham meant Leo Jr., she nodded her head. "Well, I am looking at your record and you have one that is quite clean," she noted,"and I see you have never openly used your powers before. So, and trust me I am not as strict as Principle Madison, today, I am going to let you off with a warning," she finished as Luna let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Mrs. Abraham," Luna said as she got up to go back to Mrs. Clare's class.

"Wait, I also don't think you should go back to class," she told Luna and that made Luna even more surprised. "I am going to call Sapphire and ask her to come and pick you up since you might have some trouble during the day now that you have exposed your powers, as you might be too excited to pay any attention,"

"But, Sapphire is at work," Luna mentioned, crushed she didn't get the day off, but knowing she had to tell the truth. "She teaches at the elementary school,"

"Oh," Mrs. Abraham replied, "that's right," She typed in something on her computer. "How about Rex Parks? I mean, your friends with Rexy, right? I wouldn't normal do this, but I think you should just go home and,... would you be okay with that? Would Sapphire be okay with that?"

"Sure," Luna beamed and she went to wait for Rexy's dad.

"Now, just one more thing," Mrs. Abraham added as she pushed forward her lollipop tin. "Give one of these to CeCe. My cousin works at the elementary and says you sister is a sweetheart," Luna grabbed an apple and went outside for Mr. Parks was already here in their silver SUV. However, as she walked into the car and greeted Rex, she did not see the shadow further down by the football fields.