"What did this guy want?" He asked with his lips close to her ear.

"To take me home" Diana put her hands on Charles' shoulders and they swung slowly, not caring about the tempo of the songs playing.

"Too bad for him, being rejected by you must've hurt"

"He's not my type so he didn't stand a chance"

They were so close that Diana accidentally brushed the tip of her nose against his neck and heard a muffled groan. Charles squeezed his hands on Diana's hips, his gaze burned into her. She coudn't tell if it was the shots or the fact she wasn't intimate with anyone for nearly three years, but she felt butterflies in her stomach at the proximity of Charles. It felt so utterly wrong but at the same time she craved his whole attention.

Charles moved his hand at the back of Diana's neck, stroking it gently and watching her reaction with a smirk on his face. She couldn't help but smile and bow her head a little, giving him a better access. Diana clenched her fists on the collar of his shirt and felt a blush spreading across her skin.

Charles' touch wasn't innocent, he knew exactly what he was doing and enjoyed every second of it. He was trying to resist the urge to continue as he didn't know if Diana felt the same way. She was beautiful, kind and funny and Charles could see himself falling for her, maybe he already did a little, but how their relationship started made him doubt they're ever going to have a chance. And the fact he was broken up with recently made him feel guilty about what he was doing, he shouldn't have moved on so soon.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop" He said to her ear and lowered his lips to her neck. The alcohol gave him enough courage to shoot his shot.

Charles pressed his lips against Diana's thin skin and could feel her heart pounding. She smelled like the most addictive drug and Charles was just about to take some. One of his hands moved to her butt, pulling her body as close to his as possible while still kissing her neck.

Diana moaned at the sudden pleasure and put her hand in Charles' hair. She couldn't stop him even if she had to, the feeling she's been missing for so long was here again and she wanted to give in even if she's going to regret it later. Her breath became more and more shallow, heat overtook her whole body with a tingle.

Charles moved away for a second to look at Diana's face. Her eyes were sparkling, looking straight into his with a desire. He cupped her cheek with his hand, the other one still on her butt, and saw her bite her bottom lip without breaking the eye contact. That was his last straw, he couldn't take it anymore.

The whole world stopped spinning when their lips touched for the first time. It was like a tsunami hitting the land, an unstoppable force of nature no one could resist. Their bodies pressed together, slowly deepening the kiss. Charles was holding Diana's body so close to his that she could feel a bulge appear right below his belt.

Diana's lips were soft and wet and the only thing Charles wanted at the moment. Surprising shiver burned through him, making him feel like it was his first kiss ever. He kissed girls before, in fact he was doing a lot more than just that, but it was different this time. The fact they both weren't convinced it was the right thing to do but still did it because they couldn't keep away from each other any longer was equally exciting and scary.

Without having any air left in their lungs, they pulled away from each other. Diana's legs were shaking from the situation. Both could still feel the tingling sensation the kiss left on their lips. Diana took her hand out of Charles' hair and put it on his quickly moving chest and he did the same, putting his hands on her waist again.

Before they could even properly process what happened and what it's going to mean for them, Carlos, Pierre and Lando spotted them and joined, which meant they began dancing like normal again. Diana thought to herself she's glad she used a long lasting matte lipstick and didn't leave any trace of her on Charles' lips.