Chapter : Twenty four

i woke up at 12 in the afternoon smelling sadie's cooking lasagna, i jumped off my bed because i missed sadie cooking in the house.

"good morning eleanor" sadie said with a smile putting the lasagna in the kitchen counter "go get your plate i know your hungry" she added.

i go grab two plate for me and sadie and sat on the chair, i notice mom or dad wasn't home, just me and sadie was the only one home.

"where mom and dad" i asked sadie while she cut the lasagna

"im pretty sure mom is on the grocery store and dad is probably golfing with his friends" she said putting lasagna on our plates.

i opened my phone with a bunch of text messages from my friends and walker and a shocking message from shay.

we love stella (not real)
i love women - xocthil
maneater - momona
lovergirl - stella

i love women
hey stel babes you okay?
we heard the news abt your family
im very sorry, im here for you stel.

maneater
are you okay stel?
so sorry for what we heard, we here for you just text us.
you want us to come over?

lovergirl
hey girls, haha im okay barely survived but im alive

but no joke im okay and you can all come over if yall want :)

maneater
good to hear your okay, were coming over.

after updating my girls, i opened walker's message

inlove with ryan reynolds🤭

in love with ryan reynolds🤭
hey stella, are you doing good? you should sleep. im always here for you whenever you need me, im just one call away :)

sinking the sink👍🏼
hey walker :) im doing good and yes i've slept, and thank you. im here for you also.
i want to say thank you for last night i needed that. love you !

i smiled at his message, i can say that im really falling for this boy, he is just do good with me i don't even know if i wanna continue this stupid 'fake relationship' thing with him.

"so who ya texting" sadie asked me with a grin on her face, i guess she saw me smiling.

"huh what no one" i said smiling

"no one huh? is that walker?" she asked, the hell how did she know? did she look to my phone or what

"yeah is walker and how did you know its him? did you look" i said

"no i could tell if your talking to him" she smiled at me taking a bite of the lasagna

"how?" i asked while i felt this hot thing on my cheeks, i was blushing.

"nothing you just have that smile whenever you're talking to him, not like those smile if you're talking to your friends" she said, holy fuck im blushing hard.

shay

shay
hi stella :) i heard the news from your family, im very sorry to hear that.
im here if you need somebody to listen !