chapter one

Stella sink is a normal teenager well perhaps not exactly, she started modeling at a young age she is known for miu miu, celine and  Balenciaga's ambassador besides that her sister is just The Sadie Sink that is featured in Stranger things, fear street, Eli, and the all to well short film.

Stella have or had a best friend which is Shay Rudolph, shay left her because of a transferee guy named walker scobell - Shay thought that walker had a crush on stella i mean who wouldn't right?

They way walker look at stella made shay furious, But stella always hated walker, she hated his guts the way he ask stella at the wrong time or wrong situation, she ignored walker because she was scared that her and Shay's friendship might end. Well to late for that.

When walker ask shay to tell stella that he likes her that went down hill. Walker was to dumb to get the hint that shay likes him, shay was making it obvious that he likes walker but walker was too dumb to know that because the only thing that he looks at was stella never on shay.

The way that their friendship ended was
brutal, shay knocked on Stella's door and shouts at her "I hate you i effing hate you our friendship is done, done DONE" "what" of course stella didn't know what's going on and thought it was a prank, of course she's gonna believe its a prank they were only 13 at that time, she tries to reach out for shay for 3 months but it failed.

But good thing that she still have friends left, momona and xochitl she thankful to her friends that they believe her even tho they didn't know what's going on

And shay found some new best friends which was the popular girls, The popular girls was, Kyndra Sanchez and Sophie Grace they are the most popular girls in school even on town. But not as famous as stella.

The three of them hated stella at the same time the two kyndra and Sophie didn't like stella because she was famous more than them. They were jealous because stella is an ambassador of the three big brands and they're were more jealous because her sister was sadie sink, but stella didn't pay attention to them because it's just a waste of time.

Some time has past walker started to realize that shay was the only one that
Make him smile after shay telling him that stella "dump her" even tho shay told stella a whole different thing.

Hii guys i know that shay has a bf in real life but pls pretend that she doesn't have have a bf in this universe and oh are you enjoying this?