Chapter : twenty three

-walker's pov-

I still don't know why im still keeping this fake relationship thing with her, i mean my feeling for stella is very genuine and there is this feeling that i would risk anything just for her.

should i tell her that im inlove with her?

-stella's pov-

i went home and i saw my mom and dad on the couch sitting.

"oh my gosh honey i thought something happened to you" mom hurriedly hugged me.

"we almost called the police on you, where have you been eleanor" my dad was almost yelling at me.

"stayed at the scobell's place last night, walker was the only person i could run to last night" i said going upstairs my room.

i ended up crying into my pillows because everything feels so heavy in my chest i can't even explain it.

"hey are you okay?" sadie sat in my bed.

"no everything feels so heavy and it hurts" i said and sadie hugged me.

"it's gonna be okay, this will not last forever trust me. just cry it all out" sadie said, i never cried so hard in sadie's arm.

time eventually past and we had to eat dinner all together, sucks to have a heavy chest while having facing your family.

"uh girls we have something to talk about again" my dad said while taking a bite on his chicken. God if this is another bad news im gonna lose it.

"we wanna talk about the moving thing again" fuck at this point i couldn't even swallow the food im chewing.

"stella we are gonna leave next week, i already enrolled you in a school where we are going to stay, so make sure you say goodbye to your friends " dad said.

i lost it.

"what, next week?! what about my dancing here? my dream art school?what happened from you supporting me from my dreams? and what happens to me and sadies relationship? what about walker? dad i can't its too much." i burst crying infront of them.

"i know its very hard to take all of this in stella" my dad said hugging me.

i immediately ran to my room and cried and cried. i wanted to escape this thing. i climbed down my window and grabbed my bike and went to the beach.

i was sitting there crying while listening to the waves and wind was blowing my hair. i was crying my heart out. i heard a familiar voice, i looked up and saw walker.

"stella are you okay?" he said while sitting next to me

"no things got worst, my dad said we're leaving next week and the worst part is i can't do anything to stop him, he already enrolled me to another school, walker i don't know what to do anymore" i hugged him so fast.

"it's okay stella, its gonna be okay" walker hugged me so tight and patted my back. some time later i calmed myself and stopped crying.

"thanks walker" i looked at him.

"no problem i mean im your boyfriend right? im always here for you whatever happens" he smiled at me. i couldn't speak or do anything so just hugged him even tighter.

some hours past by and me and walker are just sitting in the sand watching the stars. eventually we saw the sun rising and we decided to go back to our house.

***

"where you went?" sadie asked me while eating her cereals

"oh just the beach" i said while washing the apple

"with? " sadie asked me with a grin

"what do you mean with?" i said as i hold back my smile

"i heard you saying goodbye to somebody in the porch" sadie said as she took a bite at her cereal

"oh uh i was with walker" i smiled

"oooh" she smiled so hard to me

"oh shut up" i said as i went upstairs my room.

zia speaks !!

OMGGGGG HI BABES IM NOT DEAD YET😝😝😝 I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT I HAD A BOOK TO CONTINUE IM VERY VERY SORRY🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 anw hope you like this flop chapter lol i have zero ideas here HAHAHAHA pls give me some ideas im gonna rot here😔😔😔🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼