Chapter Thirteen

A week has passed and im feeling better now and im going to school today yay. I did all the assignments that xochitl sent me.

I showered and wore this

Mom dropped me off to School and immediately saw xochitl and mo

"Hi oh my god i missed you so much" both of them ran up to me and hugged me.

"I missed y'all so much" i hugged them so tight until we couldn't breathe.

I saw walker parking his bike and immediately ran up to him.

"Walker" i ran up to him and he was shocked that im alive

"Heyy" he ran up to me and accidentally 'hug' me

"Oh uhn sorry" he stuttered.

" So you feeling better? " He asked me while looking at me

" Yeah yeah im feeling fine, bye" i heard my friends calling my name and i heard a little 'bye' from him. It was cute.

———————

I was at the school bathroom because it was lunch time. I was washing my hands and saw the door opened it was shay she immediately hugged me and i hugged her back.

"Oh my god i haven't seen you in a week what happened?" She asked. Shoot i forgot to tell shay that i was sick for the past few week.

"Oh i forgot to tell you that im was sick im sorry" i said

"Oh are you feeling better now?" She went inside in the bathroom

"Yeah im feeling fine now".

—————

I was going home and it was kinda late because i had to pass all my assignments to all of my teachers. .

While heading outside i saw. Bodhi.

I looked at his hazel eyes and it was looking at me. God i could stare at him for centuries and never get tired.

"Hey stella right?" He said while going towards me. My heart was pumping so bad that you can my heartbeat.

"Uh yeah its so good to finally see you" i smiled at him

Me and bodhi was talking for the past five minutes until we heard the door opened it was. Walker?

He straight up went to his bike parking a and looked at me and of course we had those eye contact again that makes my stomach feels so weird.

" Yeah uhm it was nice talk bodhi see ya later" i said while heading towards walker.

"Hey walker mind accompanying me to walk?" I asked him while he was struggling to unlock his bike.

"Yeah lets go im just going to leave this bike here it so hard to unlock this thing" he stand up and walk towards me.

"Hey why are you actually talking to bodhi you know that he is a heartbreaker right?!" He stopped and looked at me with his concerned face

"Really because the way he talks to me he doesn't look like a heartbreaker, he looks like a sweet boy to me" i smiled at him.

"Well im not gonna stop you if you wanna be with him but don't come running to me crying okay?" He joked at me.

I chuckled in response i can't even know if i can be with a guy that i almost kissed on a bonfire party. I mean he really looks like a heartbreaker to me. And walker is the one that i want. But i cant.

I actually liked walker when he was just ' 'accidentally' looking at me. Well u didn't want to say i liked him back because i didn't want to hurt my best friend shay's feelings.

We went home and agreed that we are gonna study the story at his house fir a change.

I quickly went home shower and just put a sweat pants and a hoodie because its pretty cold outside.

I knocked at the scobells and walker's sister leena open the door

"Hey whats up sink here for my brother?" She asked me while sucking her lollipop.

"yeah im here for him" i told her.

She showed me to walkers room and i opened it i saw him sweeping his floor

He immediately turns red and stopped doing what he was doing.

We sat down and started to get in some works. While discussing thing he was making things a jokes or making the story a song. I died when he was singing the story he was so funny without trying.

A few hours we finish doing  10 chapters of the story. His mom insisted me to eat dinner with them so i did.

His family was super funny and all of them have blue eyes which is amazing i wanted blue eyes since i was a child or maybe i wanted somebody who is blued eyes?.

Walker walked me home because he thought that there is something that will happen to me. That's cute.

I quickly went into my room and fall asleep right when i closed my eyes.

Hi guys have i mention that this kind of universe they are not actors? Just models?

If not well this is it they are not actors here😋

But hope you enjoy this chapter thank youu<333