Discussing the matter at hand

Start from the beginning

Anko and ayame just looked scared that they would be next to get punched and beat. Ayame thought that she wouldn't make it due to the fact she had no battle field experience and was a regular civilian.

Yugito had noticed this and looked at the other two while konan helped anko back up in the chair.

"Don't think you two are safe it's just that temari did something stupid and anko you'll be getting it worse than the other two for the amount of pain you put Naruto through physically and mentally" the two tails host said as she glared at the dango loving jonin.

With Naruto

"Come on Naruto when are we gonna get revenge on the leaf for how they treated you" a female with nine tails stated as she was walking around the village with her bf soon to be fiance.

"Well I have the support of three village's already but I don't wanna cause a war so for this purpose I'll send a letter to the mizukage the raikage and the kazekage telling them that in no shape or form are they allowed to interfere with the matter between us and the leaf" the male responded as he looked down to kumiho with a smile

Back with konan

"Listen here you three Naruto doesn't wanna be near you guys for awhile until he figures out if he wants to continue staying with y'all or if he wants to break up with y'all" yugito said as she pulled out a chair and sat down in it.

"Look please tell Naruto we'll do anything to stay his gf we'll even become his personal toys to use when he wants to get off" the three said in unison while crying begging them to tell Naruto not to leave them.

Konan had heard enough of their bullshit and went to take yugito chair and let tenten yugito Samui start beating on the three for cheating on him.

After what seemed like hours of beating for the three cheaters the we're soon healed up and brought some new clothes.

"I advise you three to get your shit together or else I'm gonna tell Naruto that he shouldn't give you three another chance now get the hell out of my face and get cleaned up. Plus I hear about you cheating again I won't let y'all live" konan said walking out the room as yugito Samui and tenten had already left.

The three were left in the room crying as anko had got it the worse between the three of them as she knew Naruto was sure to break up with her and kick her out of the village.

With Kushina

"Hey babe, I know it may sound wrong but I wanna be with Naruto I wanna be part of his harem" kushina stated with a blush as she was cuddling her wife.

"I was just thinking about that, I love Naruto so much and the way he teases us for doing it with each other just makes me wonder how good he is at it" the milf stated with a blush appearing on her face.

"It's actually pretty big and it's bigger than minato and jiraiya from what you told me about his size. I saw a glimpse of it when he was taking a shower, and I must say it was an amazing sight that when i got to our bedroom I started masturbating to it" the red hair milf responded as she was suddenly getting horny thinking about her son dick inside of it.

Tsunade had felt the same and wanted to suck on it for the whole day and just be with kushina and Naruto. Kushina had sent a clone to get Naruto while her and tsunade went to set everything up for Naruto surprise when he came home.

Timeskip

Naruto had just got the information from kushina clone and was now heading back home with kumiho by his side. Once Naruto got home he started to look for the two until he got to his parents door. The genin decided to knock first and waited a few second's before entering.

When Naruto entered the room he saw  kushina and tsunade on the bed wearing an all black lingerie with a seductive look on their face.

"Come in sweetie we wanna ask you something" kushina asked as she got out of bed and walked up to her son slowly"

Kumiho had noticed what was going on and shut the door behind her making sure to lock it as she went back into the seal so she could masturbate in private.

Kushina had grabbed Naruto hand and brought him over to the bed and started to undress him while tsunade crawled on the bed and hugged him from behind with her bra touching his back. Naruto didn't fight back or even say anything as he knew deep down that he always wanted to fuck both kushina and tsunade.

We can all guess what happened next so I'mma skip this part.

The leaf village

"I wonder what will happen if I called for a kage summit and got some Allies to help me take down the Uzushiogakure village" thought the fourth hokage as he was home thinking of a way to kill Naruto and to get his wife back. Plus to make his gf marry his kids and sasuke by force.

Minato would send out a messager bird to Oniki asking for a small alliance to help him destroy the Uzushiogakure before it got to powerful like it once was.

Oniki had agreed and the two would start talking about how they could sneak up on Naruto and his village but little did they know that Naruto was already planning am attack to take place after the chunin exam that are being held in the leaf village this year again.

Timeskip to the chunin exam

The chunin exam would be the same exams as last time but this time without the interruption of Naruto going on a rampage.

Naruto, temari, sasuke, mito, kiba, hanabi, hinata, ino, Hana, Sakura, shino, neji, tenten, karin, and rock Lee would now be chunin level ninja.

Karin, Hana and Hanabi had left the leaf village to go stay with Naruto and so they could be with him instead of being long distance. Hanabi had told Naruto everything about minato asking Oniki for help to destroy his village and about their small alliance for just this one thing.

"Well I guess we can just wait for the battle against the leaf, right now I just wanna be with you three" the blonde chunin said as he kissed the three females  on the lips softly and walking to his home with them.

"Don't worry fuu and matatabi I'm coming for you soon just hold on a little while longer for me" Naruto thought to himself.

P. S
To clear up some information that were in the previous chapters. Nothing happens to anko temari and ayame then because I didn't want Naruto to seem abusive and just for him to break up with them so quickly. The reason Naruto didn't attack the villagers was bcs I wanted him to grow hatred for them and for him to release it all onto them mainly on menma minato and mito. Next I made the namikaze a clan and I gave mito the clan heir bcs I thought about making Naruto the head of the senju and for Naruto to to take his clan rights back from mito with kushina threatening to kill mito if they didn't. Last thing and most importantly the uchiha massacre didn't happen and shisui isn't dead. And yes hinata and hanabi are twins while Hana and kiba are twins.