"What's that?" Tenma asked. "Sakamoto Ryouma's photograph."

"Ryouma?!"

"So our next target is Sakamoto ryouma?"

"Power #5: A super tricky midfielder with a heart as big as the sea and who acts as the bridge between offense and defense." Daisuke revealed. "He's the perfect choice! And if it's ryouma, then it has to be me! I'm not letting anyone else take it"

Daisuke mentally nodded. "Very well, Power#5 will be entrusted to nishiki."

"Alright!"

"The era is the late shogunate period, I have one more candidate." Tenma and Aoi blinked at this. "One more?"

"To make it short and sweet, it's the genius swordsman, Okita Souji!" At this they heard a loud fangirl scream.

They turned to look what was it about as they were met with a face-hot and red miko. Her knees bulking to eachother as she touch her cheeks - her face plushed with pink.

"Y-you mean THE Okita Souji!?" She asked as she giggled and twirled around. "I can't believe I'm meeting my long time husband" She giggled as she jumped up and down.

"What's gotten into her?" Midori asked sweatdroppping as everyone else also did so as their teenage coach twirled around fangirling.

"She has a huge crush on Okita souji" Akane answered as she smiled.

Daisuke coughed to gain their attention back. "Power #6: A speedy striker as quick as lightning, who cuts up the field like a lightning bolt"

"I see! That's the perfect description of shinsengumi's best swordsman, Okita souji!" Just then miko dramatically dropped in Midori arms as followed with giggling. "Isn't he dreammmyyyh" she sang.

"Shinsengumi? They're the enemy who wanted to strike down ryouma and his plans to change japan. I will never accept them."

"Huh?! It's the shinsengumi that protected the dying bakufu and the capital city, they're what you call real mean! Right miko!"

"I dunno, I just want to be okita's wifeee" she sang joyfully, as the two second years glared at eachother.

"A man of the sword... And the capital city...which means.." kinako looked at tsurugi as he realize it was him.

"I didn't know nishiki-kun and midori-san liked history so much..."

"I'm only an expert on ryouma!"

"I'm a fan of mito koumin and shinsengumi and ooka echizen and..."

Akane and Aoi sweatdropped at their friend. "Your just a fan of period drama..."

"Sakamoto ryouma and okita souji were enemies?"

Miko spoke up at this one as they listened. "Both of them lived in an era that fought over different ideas how to shape Japan." She informed as her irises turned into hearts as she thought of the said male.

"Eheheh.." She giggled onces again.

"That is the blood-gushing, flesh-chopping era of the late edo period!" Wondeba exclaimed loudly.