↳ | 𝟰 ; 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝟭)

━ chap 4

chap 4. battle training (1) !
alt title : deku vs kacchan
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE FIRST DAY AT u.a high was— interesting but what next day brought was surprising. it started like normal, in the hero course, their regular core classes are in the morning.

for example, english, what was different was that their teachers were pro heroes. and to know one's surprise, present mic, was their english teacher.

but having someone so energetic in the early morning was not that ideal. the blonde pro hero tried his very best to make the course engaging for the class but it was futile. the kids were bored out of their minds.

[y/n], who sat between midoriya and bakugo, barely paid attention. the stuff present mic taught was nothing new to her, she had an advanced education as a child, so everything was just reviewed.

'what a pain.' she thinks to herself, scrunching up her face in annoyance.

then, came for lunch. u.a was lucky enough to have lunch rush, the cook hero, to prepare meals for the students at u.a.

while midoriya eats the cafeteria food with a delighted hum—fushiguro eats from a bento box prepared by her mother. she always preferred her cooking over anything else.

as she does so, she glances up watching midoriya talk and interact with ochako uraraka and tenya iida. the two ended befriending them yesterday, which [y/n] didn't mind.

she wasn't gonna stop the dark green-haired boy from making friends, he was coming out of his shell. in reality, she was happy for him.

then, finally, in the afternoon came the awaited course that everyone in class 1-a was excited for.

HERO TRAINING.

⨳ 𓏲˖ 🐺 ˖ ࣪ 🐾 ָ࣪ 𓏲⋆.

THE STUDENTS WAIT patiently for the class to start, but from the obvious looks on their faces, it felt like they couldn't wait for a second longer.

suddenly, a universally familiar loud and proud voice comes down the hallway. "I AM..."

hearing it, midoriya fidgets in his seat with a smile. his dark green eyes sparkling in delight and a blush settling across his cheeks.

bursting through the door was no other than all might, the number one hero of japan. his signature smile unwavering like always and enthusiasm genuine.