↳ | 𝟮 ; 𝘂.𝗮. 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺

━ chap 2

chap 2. u.a. entrance exam !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TO PREPARE FOR THE u.a. high hero course exam, both writing and practical. [y/n] thought it be best to get ahead of in her training.

which also meant she dragged midoriya into training along with her. it was only given as she was the only person who genuinely supported his dream.

"alright, just remember what i've showed you so far." [y/n] reminds, getting into posting with her practice staff.

midoriya who stood across from her, held a borrowed wooden katana, "don't worry, i will." he replies, his stance was bit shaky but he had the right idea.

from the side, mei supervised the kids just in case they needed her help. in few seconds, it will most likely be the case.

the two best friends stare at each other for a moment, before midoriya takes the first chance to attack [y/n].

she spins around and blocks his attack with her staff, pushing to go upward. he brings it down to hit her legs but she blocks it again.

[y/n] rotates behind him before midoriya quickly follows after her for another strike but once again, she blocks it.

"you weren't kidding when you said you've mastered the staff already." he grunts, backing off a bit.

the young heiress smiles cheekily at him. "you can thank maki for that." she says as she then charges her staff towards him.

by pure luck, midoriya was able to block it, making [y/n] hum in surprise as he held is ground. but she quickly swipes her leg under him making him fall.

he groans in a whiney manner making his best friend laugh and she walks over to him. "you good?" she questions, crouching down next to him.

"just peachy." he huffs, sitting up and wipes the sweat of his forehead with his shirt. just then, mei approaches the two with smile and water bottles.

"i will say, midoriya is getting better." the taller women mentions, handing them the bottles. "not many can get the hang of it so easily."

[y/n] nods, helping him up from the floor. "she's right, with the pace you're going at now, you're making progress izu."

"you really think so?" midoriya expresses, his eyes shining with interest.

the other two giggle at his clear ambition. before the young heiress wraps an arm around his shoulders. "yes, really, izuku and that's coming from us."