↳ | 𝟭 ; 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

━ chap 1

chap 1. beginning !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ON AN APRIL MORNING, two middle school kids run on the sidewalk pavement in musutafu, japan. their hands were interlocked with each other so as to not lose each other in the crowd.

cherry petals brush against their cheeks as they run together, signifying the blossoms to be in full bloom. its soft pink color decorated the blue sky like a painting.

"i-izuku!" a now older [y/n] fushiguro laughs as she is dragged by her best friend. "slow down!"

an older izuku midoriya turns over his shoulder to look at his friend, smiling brightly. "we can't miss it, [y/n]!"

the girl can't help but roll her pretty green eyes, finding her best friend's fanboy self to be amusing. but never really minded it either way.

years have passed since they were kids, things have changed and some things have stayed the same.

the two approach a large crowd, clambering against no entry barrier. they weave through it trying to get to the front, midoriya couldn't contain his excitement.

once the two reached the front, the smiles that bore on their faces grew even brighter than before.

but one thing that hasn't changed...

a large human-like monster goes on a rampage, screaming and causing damage on the street. roads were blocked and precautions were put in place.

"look! it's kamui woods!" someone shouts and points, causing gasps and cheers, as someone arrives on the scene.

the two middle schoolers turned bright-eyed like any kid would at something like this.

...were the presence of heroes.

⨳ 𓏲˖ 🐺 ˖ ࣪ 🐾 ָ࣪ 𓏲⋆.

IT ALL BEGAN in keikei city in china, where a newborn baby was born with bioluminescence covering their body.

after that, "exceptional" individuals began popping up all over the world. the cause of this was unclear at the time and still is to this day, but as time passed the "exceptional" was the new norm.

FANTASY BECAME A REALITY!

at present, 80% of the world's population consists of superhumans with special abilities. the world was driven into chaos.