↳ | 𝟳 ; 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

━ chap 7

chap 7. a girl's first mission !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"THE MISSION IS EASY." gojo starts, passing his phone to his niece, showing off a picture of a red pendant necklace. "locate the object, secure it, and bring it back here so the Tokyo base can seal it."

[y/n] inspects the photo, noting the intricate design and the golden chain attached to the pendant. jewelry-wise, it was too much for her tastes.

"i'm assuming it's a cursed tool, right?" the girl assumes handing back the phone to her uncle

"i'm assuming it's a cursed tool, right?" the girl assumes handing back the phone to her uncle. who smiles at her in return, cheeky as ever. "there would be no reason to recover it so quickly if it was just a simple cursed object."

"look at you [y/n]-chan!~ so smart!"

"just get to the point."

gojo only pouts, playfully hurt by her harsh words. but he holds back a grin simply because she and her father are so similar in some ways.

"the object presumably comes from europe during the victorian era. it probably ended in japan through trade and became a wedding gift." gojo explains moving his hands, his voice having a light-hearted tone. "it doesn't have an official name but it is said to boost one's negative emotions."

"what?" [y/n] raises a brow, surprised by the information. she's studied the history of certain cursed tools before but this was first for her. "is that even possible?"

"there are curse techniques that are basically support moves. so it's not technically unheard of." the white-haired man retorts making the young fushiguro deadpan at him.

but her expression returns to a neutral one, her face scrunching up in thought. she meets her uncle's gaze as he is already looking at her.

"where is it located then?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AND SO, A few nights later, [y/n] fushiguro finds herself walking behind u.a. high. looking for an old-fashioned stevenson screen that stood behind the school.