↳ | 𝟯 ; 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂.𝗮. 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵

━ chap 3

chap 3. welcome to u.a high !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT HAS BEEN A FULL WEEK since the u.an entrance exam and now came for the hard part, waiting for the results.

[y/n] was especially nervous, everything in the past week was a blur as all she's done is wait by the front door of the estate. hoping to get that fated letter to know if she was accepted or not.

as she paced back and forth, biting her thumbnail and mumbling to herself. megumi and mei both peek from around the corner, watching their daughter stress herself out.

they glance at each other with worried expressions before hiding behind the wall again. "okay, i'm starting to stress out with her," [m/n] whispers to her husband, peeking back for a moment. "when is that damn letter coming?"

megumi stays silent, but there was so many thoughts running through his head. what would he do if she didn't get accepted into u.a? will she cry? if that were the case, could he ask gojo to pull some strings?

'if she just went through the recommended student route, all of this would be less stressful.' he deadpans, feeling tired by just thinking about his lovely daughter bursting into tears.

he doesn't think there's a part of him that could handle that.

suddenly, the front door of the house opens, catching the parent's attention. they see [y/n] being handed something before she immediately closes the door.

"ITS HERE!" she shrieks out of pure fear and excitement and runs around the corner to go to her room.

not expecting this reaction, her parents follow her instantly and to try to catch up to her. but the girl was already in her room, sliding her door shut.

"WAIT OUTSIDE! THANK YOU!" the young heiress yells from inside. the suggestion was odd, but they allowed it

now, both of them can only do is wait for what is to come.

meanwhile inside the bedroom, [y/n] frantically opens the envelope ripping it apart and instead of the expected letter, it was metal yellow disk and folded piece of papers.

she raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was metal item was. so, she sits down at her own personal desk, disk in hand.

once she places the disk on the surface of the table, a hologram comes from it startling her. out appears someone she didn't expect.

"this is a projection!" all might exclaims with his everlasting smile, making [y/n] go wide eyed.

his grin was contagious and she can't help but smile as well, not believing it was him. "it's actually all might..." she breathes out, exciting her.