𝐎𝐍𝐄 '

"𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘!" kourtney partly shouted through the halls, her bestfriends alongside, emma and gina.

"freaking finally." emma exclaimed.

"first of all, im a junior, second of all, i wonder what musical is gonna be this year i'm so excited to see!!" gina smiled walking into the rehearsal room.

she sat down beside emma on the tiny set of bleachers smiling like usual.

miss jenn walked in and sat down infront of the twenty kids, and got ready to tell them what the musical was going to be,

"okay! so i know we have a pep rally in a few minutes but i wanted to grab you to sneak a special preview of our show!"

everyone got excited, not realizing that was why the reason they had to come inside the rehearsal room anyway.

"where's ricky though?" miss jenn asked.

"what a surprise! mr bowen is late once again" carlos spoke.

"yeah some things never change!" gina said in a high pitched voice, laughing lightly.

okay emma definitely thought that was weird.

she never acted this way and her high pitch voice was definitely a change.

just as if that was a set off, ricky came in.

"sorry i'm here! i was in the bathroom thinking about senior pranks." he explained.

"okay to much information," she cleared her throat and continued,

"wildcats! a special thought went into my descion for the musical this year. i want this show to be a safe place for you, where you can all sparkle! and so my babies..." she pulled a cloth off a board revealing "high school
musical"

again? , emma thought.

"high school musical... again?" emma finally spoke aloud.

"carlos!" miss jenn motioned for carlos to help her out.

he got up from his spot and put an upside down '3' on the board.

"high school musicale?" emma asked.

carlos flipped the 3 around.

everyone jumped realizing they were doing highschool musical three.

emma smiled, one thing she really enjoyed was musical theatre and singing, that was the one thing gina and her bonded over when they first become friends.

emma had been in theatre since she was atleast 3 years old, it was always just a passion of her.

emma was interrupted by her thoughts by a bell ringing signalling was time for the pep rally.

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒; she was currently sitting on the bleachers with her best friend gina and waiting for the 'big news' their principal was announcing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒; she was currently sitting on the bleachers with her best friend gina and waiting for the 'big news' their principal was announcing.

"i would like to announce that we have a special guest behind the stage and you might know him as coach bolton!" the principal announced and motioned towards the back of the stage.

gina obviously showed her excitement jumping up and down.

gina grabbed her best friend and pulled her arm.

emma giggled and screeched, she loved higjschool musical.

"YAY!" emma said.

just then, 'coach bolton' came out from behind the stage.

all the girls were gushing over him, which emma didn't understand in no way.

coach bolton spoke, "hello east high'! listen, a lot of you must know me as coach bolton but i am also known as bart johnson!!"

"i just wanted to announce that we will be in the process of doing high school musical four, 15 year reunion!" he shouted through the microphone.

"OH MY GOSH." emma screamed to her friend in which she screamed back "NO WAY."

"here's the stars for our new franchise, you may know him from the cancelled sitcom ''mark and spark' and you may know her from her tiktok fame, here's dani and mack!" bart explained.

could this day get any better?!, emma thought once again.

to say mack was emma's childhood crush would be an understatement.

she was practically inlove with the boy and felt heartbroken when he got together with dani.

they were cute together yea, but anyone could tell from a mile away the only reason dani was with him was because he was famous.

"i guess i should say something!" mack spoke aloud looking towards the crowd.

"for 7 years, i grew up infront of a lot of you on 'mark and spark, where a magical talking dog taught me life lessons, from friendship, to food.  yes i'm talking about episode 617 were i was taught how to make spaghetti."

"al dente!" emma shouted unexpectedly catching both dani's and mack's attention.

dani smiled and looked at mack.

"i see someone has seen a few of my episodes, thank you" mack responded to emma.

emma squealed to gina, obviously.

"now is this a throwback or..?" mack continued,

"yes it is!" he finished and the whole crowd jumped.

dani kissed mack on the cheek and handed him her phone.

"thank you for the wise words, baby!" dani spoke, emma rolled her eyes.

"i'm so honoured to be here and make my acting debut!" she flexed.

"in a franchise that started so many career's including bart johnson's!" dani continued, motioned to bart.

"and to the haters that think i cant actually sing, here's this." dani started singing,

emma rolled her eyes.

she was kinda pitchy, emma thought.

TAY SPEAKS hi guys first chapt is like nothing between mack and emma but that's okay

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

TAY SPEAKS
hi guys first chapt is like nothing between mack and emma but that's okay