A glimmering light was seen shining in her dark green orbs as she stares at Derek.

"Kill him." She says in a daze.

Scott gaped at Maia in shock at her decision. "Maia!"

Derek smirks at her decision, feeling the utmost happiness.

Maia stares at Scott confused by his outburst, the McCall giving her a look.

Maia then felt something flickered inside of her, the girl slightly shaking her head, realizing what she just had said.

"No, no, what am i saying?, No, no, don't kill him." Maia groans in frustration.

"Well, i don't see the problem." Isaac then shrugs.

"Maia, didn't you just say we should kill him?" Derek frowns at her confused.

"...yeah, i guess i did, maybe we should just kill him." Maia shrugs with a happy smile.

Derek had a proud look on his face at his girlfriend's decision, whilst Scott seemed disappointed.

"Maia!" Scott stares at her disapprovingly.

Maia stares at the McCall confusingly, innocently staring at him. "What?"

"What are you doing? Jackson's your friend, and Derek wants to kill him!" Scott whisper shouts.

"Maybe, he's right." Maia shrugs.

Scott rubs his forehead with his fingers in frustration, not understanding why Maia is agreeing with Derek.

Deaton's dark eyes darted in between the couple, a knowing look in his eyes.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Later that same day, Stiles, Skylar and Scott was with Deaton, talking about the plan to capture Kanima Jackson and his controller.

"Ketamine?" Scott asks, noticing the drug.

"It's the same drug we use on dogs, just a higher dosage, if you can get close enough Jackson, it can slow him down to buy us more time." Deaton states.

Deaton then showed Stiles some powder. "This is some of what you'll be using, this part is for you, Stiles---only you."

Stiles awkwardly laughs. "That sounds like a lot of pressure, can we maybe find a slightly less pressure-filled task for me?"

"It's from the Mountain Ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural, this office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult for people like Skylar and Scott to cause me any trouble." Deaton then says.

"Okay, so, then what? I just spread this around the building, and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him, can't cross it?" Stiles then asks.

Deaton then nods. "They're trapped."

Stiles still seemed nervous, not seemed very moving with anyone's words.

"You'll do fine, Stiles, i believe in you, okay?" Skylar softly smiles.

"You think i can do it?" Stiles nervously asks.

Skylar then smiles, her hands caressing his face. "I know you can."

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the Martin's house, Maia was seen walking down the stairs, her going to walk out of the house, on her way to the rave, when she noticed Lydia walking out of a room, coming her way.

"Lydia?"

"Still not talking to me?" Maia then asks with a sigh.

Maia noticed Lydia stopped at the steps, not looking at her.