This Marked Him Awfully. Chp23

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Liz's POV:
After hearing those words from Avans mouth I couldn't help but give him a fake small smile and parked in his parent's driveway.
Let's go muffin, we're here. I said. When I opened Avies door he sighted and stood up beside me, we walked to the door and I rang the bell. Seconds past, the door open to a middle aged woman with a concerned face and said: Avan, sweetie omg, pass guys please! I gave her a half smile and entered with Avan. Wendy lead us to the living room and we sat on a big couch in front of another small couch which she sat. Avan turned his face to me and put his head on my chest, hugged my torso and closed his eyes.  Are you okay Liz? What happened out there honey? Wendy said softly. Av, he-he saved three people from almost dying at a fire in the theater, and I came here cause I knew that in the hospital they would just sit him on a gurney and give him some serum and a blue gown.  She nodded and said: Well, right now, my husband will prepare you guys some soup, av's asleep now right?  I looked down at him and saw him hugging my chest with his face calmed down so I chuckled and nodded.
Wendy smiled and said: Liz honey, I'm going to bring you guys two of av's favorite hoodies, since it's very cold now, okay?
Sure, thank you very much, misses Jogia. I said gratefully. She walked upstairs, left me and Avan down here alone, so I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek, carefully.   I love you Avan, I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
I mumbled softly on his forehead. It seems he didn't heard me but he moved his head a bit more up,  I'm really grateful he survived, i felt my heart drop in the moment where the guy who asked for Avan's help came back alone, and when I asked him where Av was he just looked down.
Anyways now Av's dad is preparing Av's favorite; homemade chicken soup, it's pretty good actually, but let's see how good his family's is.  Liz! I have the hoodies here! Would you mind helping me to put it on Av please? Wendy whispered sitting in the couch in front of me, with the hoodies in hand. Sure Misses Jogia, let me try and wake him up first. I whispered chuckling. She laughed too and then I looked down at a very cuddled up boy on top of me, sleeping so adorably, it broke my heart have to wake him up, but I have to, I don't want him to be freezing later. I caressed his hair, kissed his cheek and said:
Psst, hey sleepy beast! Wake up please avie.   Avan hugged me tight and shook his head.  Wendy is just laughing at the back and said: He sure is a petty boy.   I rolled my eyes playfully and said: You tell me m'am.   No I'm not, I'm very sweet. Av said with a cute frown. Oh hii you, you've been napping for almost an hour now Avan Jogia, let's put you a sweater on please. I said with a brow up. He huffed and said: I'm not, you two are very mean, besides I'm pretty comfy right now.  I looked at Wendy, we both laughed and then she said:  We know that Tudor, especially Liz, since she's the one who has been carrying you for this past hour, now don't be misbehaved and put your sweater on Jogia.  He nodded, sat up, yawned and kissed my head.
Here honey, your soup will not delay, it's almost done sweetheart, and here you go beautiful. Wendy said to us and walked away to the kitchen.  Thank you mommy! Av said happy in his sweater. She chuckled and nodded.   He turned around to me and said: Come on! Put the sweater on mcgills! You'll look cute just like me.  I scoffed and said: Sure I will, Avan. 
He putted it on for me since I didn't put it immediately, then he put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me to his side and mumbled on my head: Thank you so much sweetheart, I love you Liz. Then he kissed it. I smiled and looked up at him and said: No babe, I thank you, I don't know what would do without you by my side love.  Av frowned and shook his head.
Don't say that baby girl , you're a very strong woman, you can do anything you propose yourself, with or without me, Kay?
Later we'll talk better, alone. I love you to the moon and back, really hope you acknowledge that, darling. He said and kissed me.  A while later we finished our food, Wendy and Mike want to see Avs bruises but he isn't really having it right now, he's attached to me, doesn't wanna let go of me, we're in the kitchen while Avs parents are telling him to please let them see, but he doesn't want to be that touched actually, so he's beside me holding my hand.  Avan, I will not use alcohol if that's what is scaring you son, we just want to see how's your body reacting to the fire burn, okay? And the best part, is that; Liz is gonna hold your hand all the time while we check, right sweetie? Wendy said hopeful and winked at me at the end.  Of course I am avie, I promise babe. I said and kissed his cheek.   Okay ma, sorry for not listening you guys earlier, and thank you all for being patient with me, I love you all. Av said kindly and looking all of us. Aww the baby of this house, we love you too son! Mike(Avs father)  said. Course we do little kid! Wendy said and hugged him. We care about you, that's why we wanna help you Av. I said caressing his hand.  He smiled widely and kissed my cheek.  Come on lovey dovey kids, this is gonna be a hectic night. Wendy said with a sarcastic tone and started walking upstairs, which made me and Mike laugh. Avan looked at me with a pout and I kissed him.  It's gonna be okay, baby of the house. I said cooing at him.  Av rolled his eyes, hugged my shoulder and lead me upstairs with him.