Old Friend ~ (Jimin, BTS)

For @insane_lifestyle
~
It had been 5 years since your best friend Jimin moved away. You stayed up late each night remembering the times you spent together.

You sat on your bed about to goto sleep when their was a knock at your door. You rubbed you eyes and went downstairs.

You opened the door with sleepy red eyes. "A-Annyeonghaseyo?" You didnt look up at the man standing infront of you.

"Isnt it rude to not look at your bestfriend?" The man said. You looked up only to see your bestfriend and CRUSH. Yes CRUSH. Park Jimin. He never knew you liked him. And the day you were going to confess. was the day he moved away.

'J-Jimin... I-is that you?" Afew tears fell down your cheeks as you hugged him. He didnt reply. "Have i done something wrong?" You asked. He finally replied, "I forgot how sexy you were (Y/N)." He smirked at you.

You bit your lip and blushed. You tried to hide your now bright red face but he saw you before you could. "Your parents arent home?" He asked. You shook your head.

Jimin walkes inside pushing you to the couch. "J-Jimin... I-" Before you could finish your sentence Jimin pressed his lips against yours. You got lost in the kiss and ran your fingers through his thich black hair.

Jimin moved his hand up your thigh and pulled off your pyjama shorts. He entered his fingers into you. "Ngh~ O-Oppa." Jimin bit your bottom lip and continued to finger you. Your moans grew louder as he added more of his long fingers into you. "Ah! Oppa i want you now!" Jimin smirked at you as he replaced his fingers for his long member.

He thrusted inside of you. You moaned his name loudly. "Park Jimin! Ngh~" His thrusts went faster and he went deeper inside you. Hitting your g-spot with his thrusts. You moaned in pleasure.

He removed his member and fingered you one more time. He pulled out his fingers and put them in his mouth. We taste good together. You were out of breath. Jimin lay next to you. He kissed your forehead.

"Round 2?" He asked. Smirking.

----

Woo! Okay they are getting better

Admin ~ x