26 - So- is he- does that- the New King of Asgard?!

Start from the beginning

"You're going insane..."

"Maybe, but look-" Tony flicked his phone outwards and projected in all his holographic glory was-

"Jarvis?!" Bruce exclaimed.

"Hello Doctor Banner," Jarvis said, voice light and airy like even Tony's UI was relieved to be back.

Tony grinned, "Ultron didn't go after Jarvis because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he could do." Bruce's shoulders, whilst tense, were starting to lower and Tony tread a little bit more carefully. "So Jarvis went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols... He didn't even know he was in there until we pieced him together."

"We?" Bruce asked.

"Me," Taeyong said. Both men turned to find the sixteen year-old standing just at the door of the labs, his hands holding five stacks of large university level books that Cho had written. "I pieced him together and I found him first. What the hell do you think you're doing?" he hissed, dumping the books on the Cradles lid and pushing his dad away from it. "Have you actually lost your mind?!"

"I'm with him!" Bruce said, standing behind Taeyong and then giving Tony a guilty look.

"Really?" Tony said, looking down at Taeyong. "This what betrayal feels like?"

"Don't fucking joke with me," Taeyong snapped, feeling his heart spike and his hands shake. "Don't you fucking dare! You- You-" Taeyong blinked harshly, leaning back against the Cradle. He held a hand out when Tony and Bruce stepped towards him. "What's the plan then, to create another Ultron?" he asked quietly.

Bruce crossed his arms, tongue poking against his cheek. "Your dad wants my help to put Jarvis into that thing."

"We're out of my field here," Tony shrugged, face more serious and he bent down to look at Taeyong closely. "I want to help."

"You don't know that," Taeyong whispered, "this is all a hypothetical..."

"That's what science is," Tony explained. "I don't know anyone that knows bio-mechanics as much as this guy."

Bruce sighed, rubbing his face and eventually taking his glasses off. "That's also assuming that Jarvis's operational matrix can beat Ultrons-"

"He can," Taeyong said easily. "He was beating Ultron from the inside without even knowing it." The boy groaned, standing back up and putting his face in his hands. "Fuck... fuck- fuck- fuck- is this science?"

"This could be Ultron's perfect-self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his 'winning personality.' We have to. What else could it be?" Tony asked.

Taeyong looked up and everything in him just wanted to be the good son, the one who would always support his dad. Who could be the person that Tony would always go to if he fucked up with Pepper, or Rhodey, or the Avengers. But he needed the words to be said aloud and he only felt marginal regret. "What else could it be? How about 'The Merchant of Death dealing with the world's greatest weapon and using ignorance to call it 'Peace on Earth.' as the starting title?"

"Hm," Tony nodded, his Adam's apple bobbing. "You're finally a Stark," he said quietly.

Taeyong felt tears gathering in his eyes and nodded, "I am. Jarvis?"

"I believe it's worth a go."

Taeyong turned back to Bruce and the scientist groaned, "I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop. This is exactly where it all went wrong." Taeyong turned away, sitting on one of the many chairs and let himself just watch on. He was tired already.