Small talk

~~~

~~~

I heard a small bump against the door of my room, soon after a louder knock three times in a row, a bit too enthusiastic for me. "Yeah?" I hummed, standing up from my bed and throwing the blankets correct in a wind.

A taller man walked in, his hair going all directions except the way it was growing. "Hello there. Ooh, nice room." The Doctor grinned as he swung his legs Infront of eachother and taking a goofy step, his hands in his pockets and his eyes up to the large window behind my bed.

I threw on a larger shirt over my black crop top, I flopped down on my bed and raised a curious eyebrow.

"What's wrong? Is there something you need?" I asked softly, the man locking his eyes with mine and a kind smile appearing on his face as he freezed on his spot Infront of my bed.

"I just didn't get the impression we got to know eachother there. You were gone with Mickey the whole time, eh? Now that he's gone, I want to  get to know you better." He laughed softly, breathing and looking away to my bookshelf.

"The only thing we have in common is my very comfortable coat, but I'm afraid that's mine." He finally finished, looking back at me before sitting down next to me on my bed.

"You have to let that go. It was an exhausting day and-"

"I know. I'm not saying you have to be embarrassed." He laughed out, shaking his head and rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I didn't mind. I'm honoured, really! What I'm saying is, I only want to get to know you better."

"Oh." I laughed out nervously

"Well uh.. my name's Orion Horizon, I'm 19 years old, uhhh.. I don't know." I waved my hands, not knowing what to say.

"What's your favourite colour?" He asked me, trying to make this less awkward than I was making it to be.

"Blue, wait- no. Red." I said back quickly, making him laugh.

"Favourite food?"

"Sushi! Hmm, I would die for a plate of sushi right now."

"Really, Fish? I thought it would be something spicy, like chili, or, oh I don't know, ghost pepper noodles?"

"I love me some spicy food. But if it's my favourite food, I would need to get a titanium toilet bowl." I joked quietly, not knowing if it would be funny or disgusting, to my relief he laughed.

"Okay then. Favourite movie?"

"Don't got one. But I do have a favourite series, Sherlock Holmes."

"That's also a movie?"

"Also a series, and I like the series more."

"What's your favourite drink?"

"Plain water."