Now she will leave you

Now she knows how much pathetic you are

He flinched with his own thoughts. He hugged his pillow and started cry.

~~~~~~~~~

Zane is sitting under the shower , water is running 8n his body, his tears are falling with them.

He started remember the painful memories of his childhood.

~~~~~~~~

Whereas Tristan break everything in his room.

They were depressed and restless, Eva will now hate them. It's their only thought. Now she knows how much pathetic they are that their own biological mother doesn't love them. Eva's hatred is the thing they won't able to bear.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Eva wake up early in the morning, she cook the triplets favourite food and than went first Haydes room as room was closer.

She knows, that he will be the most angriest one.

And so she decided to calm him down fast.

She knock on the door few times but no one answered it. She try to open the door and surprisingly it's unlocked.

She slowly open the door and enter inside to see Haydes is sleeping on the bed on his stomach.

She walk towards him and sat beside him, she gently caress his hair making him sigh and snuggle to her lap

Eva placed a light kiss on his forehead making Hades woke up, he opened his eyes and saw Eva smiling at him.

He looked at her blankly for some seconds before jerking away and sitting up making Eva jump

Haydes started shutter not finding any words

"Y..you ..he .re? I.."

Eva cupp his cheeks

"Haydes baby ........ What happened?"

He looked away , Eva pulled him closer and said

"If you are angry with me then you should. It's my fault. I should have have directly ask you and not Cian"

Haydes replied

"No, we would have never told you, if you had asked. I am glad you didn't or we would freaked out"

Eva just simply smiled at him and hugged him.

Haydes melt in her hug and pull Eva impossibly closer to him.

"I love you mum"

"Love you too baby"

Haydes smile and kissed her cheek making her smile

Eva said

"Go and freshen up now, I should wake the other two now"

Haydes nodded and pull away but again pulled her into a soft and gentle hug before going to the bathroom.

________________------------_______________

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Please vote ⭐ and comment 🥰

And please follow my Wattpad account 🙏

Well,

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about their past?

What do you think about their behaviour is justified?

What do you think about Eva?

What do you think about Cian?

What do you think about Deliah?

What do you think about Eva waking them up?

What do you think will happen now?

Do you have any suggestions?

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋💋

The Triplets Stepmom ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें