Chapter 34 [Kuding Tea]

tw for vomit in this one, if you read the intro i warned u guys this book was gonna be graphic/contain disturbing stuff 😭

.

.

.

Scaramouche was sound asleep on his inflatable mattress by the time you finished cleaning up. His temperature had already regained its normal level thanks to the medicine, it did wonders. You lay down beside him, just as you had promised. 

Scaramouche awoke immediately when he felt movement on the mattress.

You

"... Shit."

Scaramouche

"Ugh..."

You

"No, no, go back to sleep."

Scaramouche

"Mhm..."

You

"... What are you doing?"

He began to squirm beneath the blanket, getting closer and closer to you. Given that it was so unexpected, you flinched as you felt his hands slide against your body.

You

"Woah..."

Scaramouche

"So cozy... Hah..."

You

"Okay..."

You placed one hand on his head, which was now resting against your chest. Scaramouche was basically on top of you, holding you as if you were a body pillow.

You

"I never knew you were a hugger."

He lifted his head off your chest suddenly just as you ran your fingers throughout his silky indigo hair. 

Something didn't seem right.

You

"Scaramouche?"

Scaramouche

"..."

He was gazing at you blankly, and you were staring back.

You

"..."

Scaramouche

"..."

Things were not looking well. He had a nauseous expression on his face, and a nauseous face on a drunk guy never meant well. His hand sprang up to cover his mouth, and he yanked himself away from you. 

You followed him as he sprinted as fast as he could to your bathroom, shoving the door wide open that made a loud noise.

.

.

.

Kazuha

"N/N?... I heard a loud noise, is everything alright?"

Kazuha asked, anxious. He entered your room cautiously, making sure he wasn't intruding on anything.

You

"Hey, Kazuha."

Kazuha

"Oh!..."