You're dating but the fans are jealous

Lewis  and y/n have been dating for a while and they are deeply in love, but their social media presence has sparked some envy among Lewis' fans. Even though they know that Lewis is truly happy, they can't help but feel a little jealous.

Every time the couple posts a picture or a video together, the fans send the couple messages of support and congratulations. But there are always some messages mixed in that seem a little more sinister.

Some comments seem to suggest that the fans think that Lewis deserves someone better, or that y/n isn't as talented or attractive as Lewis. Others accuse y/n of using Lewis' fame for her own gain or imply that she is taking advantage of him in some way.

Although they try to keep their cool, the comments can often make them feel uncomfortable and angry. They decide to take a break from social media for a while and focus on their relationship.

A few months later, Lewis and y/n return to the spotlight and they update their followers on their relationship. Happily, the fans seem to have gotten over any previous ill will and are delighted to see how happy the couple look together.

For the most part, the comments they get are positive and loving. Lewis and y/n know that the true fans are still out there, cheering them on and wishing them all the best.