mingi did not want to tell him what happened.

"mingi? you there?"

"yeah, i'm- uh... yuna, she..."

"what? what happened to yuna? is she okay? is she sick? hurt? is she going to the hospital? do i need to come?" now yunho is panicking too.

mingi sighs, seeing no way out of it but lying and it was too early in the morning to lie.

"she fainted. i don't know why, i got out of bed and she was just on the floor, struggling to breathe. she said she was going to throw up so, we were going to the bathroom and she just passed out. i've already called an ambulance and they're on the way. i just need someone here to watch the twins in case she gets taken in."

"okay, i'm coming. hey, don't panic. i'm sure she's fine."

...

"you've gotta eat something, yuna." yunho scolds as she pokes at her plate of food which was packed with sugar.

by the time the paramedics had arrived earlier that morning, yunho and seonghwa were already there and yuna had come to. according to the paramedics, yuna's blood sugar was dangerously low and she needed to increase her sugar intake somehow.

yunho took that to mean she needed a box of twelve donuts, soft drink, flavoured milk and what looked like a tonne of candy. her breakfast consisted of a chocolate chip muffin and something seonghwa had made which was apparently loaded with sugar.

"when they said 'increase my sugar intake' i don't think they meant 'give me diabetes'." she grumbles, staring at the chocolate muffin with disgust.

"well, you could at least try to eat the muffin." she turns to seonghwa, an 'are you kidding me?' look on her face. he rolls his eyes and huffs, "at least half. please, yuna."

"you guys, i told you, i'm fine." she shakes her head, dropping her fork and taking the muffin, pulling off a chunk of it, "stop worrying about me so much."

"i mean, can you really be mad at them? come on, baby," she turns to mingi, the same expression still set on her face, "i mean, you fainted last night. that's not 'fine'."

she watches as he takes the muffin from her hands, tearing off two small chunks and giving the twins one each, smiling as they shove the muffin in their mouths. he then hands the muffin back to her and she puts it back on her plate, picking at it absentmindedly.

"no, you're right, i'm sorry. i'm just-" her hands drop to the table before she drags them down her face in exasperation. "i'm sorry."

she tries to wipe away her tears without any of the boys noticing but mingi does and, rather than saying anything, he simply takes hold of her hand, giving her a gentle squeeze and a small smile which she returns.

"come on, you've gotta eat." he says quietly, breaking the muffin down into smaller pieces and putting them on the plate in front of her.

...

ATITTIES

san
so wtf happened

wooyoung
wdym

yeosang
oh yeah how is yuna

her. | song mingiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें