Ch-49🖤[Harsh Reality]

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to know. Just remember few rules I am going to tell you."

I nodded scratching my wrists.

"No matter what happens there, you won't speak anything and will stuck to my side only.. Don't look at anyone.. And make sure not to talk to anyone no matter what, okay?"

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

"Please I don't want to go.. You can lock me down here, I won't move anywhere. I swear I won't even try to escape" I pleaded trying to control my tears.

"You have to, 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. I will be beside you" My legs shook as I got up in my heels.

We walked downstairs, me trying to pull my dress down a little to cover my thighs.

"Noone will look at you. Calm down" He whispered in my ear and I shivered.

"There she is!" Igor spoke moving towards me.

"I think you should put a leash on her" Igor said smirking and I froze looking at Andrew.

"Just like my father put it on you?" Andrew smirked looking at Igor who looked mad.

"You should thank me, I arranged this all"

"You should be glad I haven't killed you yet" Andrew glared at Igor.

He grabbed my arm walking to the car and my whole stomach is flipping in nervousness.

After what felt like hours, we reached what looks like a mansion.

Andrew walked out straightening his coat before tugging the gun on his waist and came to my side pulling me out softly.

His hand wrapped around my waist, his cold hand directly in touch with my skin.
He rubbed circles on my waist with his thumb trying to calm down my nerves.

But who is he kidding? He is the reason I'm here!

"Remember the rules. These people are bad. Too bad then me" He whispered in my ear, his breath fanning my earlobes and I nodded.

My steps almost stopped when we enter inside, there are men but what made me feel disgusted was the girls with those guys.

All the girls had bruises overall their body. And their outfits are much shorter then mine. They seem scared, too scared to even look up.

Andrew tugged me forward with him but all I can do is look around. Some girls were even sitting on their knees beside the mens.

This is ridiculous!

I almast felt like puking looking at their state. They don't deserve this.

"Ahh, Andrew My child" An old age man came towards us shaking his hands with Andrew. He raised his brows at me amusingly before looking at Andrew.

"Your bitch seems disrespectful, Send her to me if you wanna discipline her" He spoke and my heart beat increased and my grip on andrew's shirt from behind tightened.

"Ohh, It's nothing. I will teach her fine" Andrew shrugged as he spoke sternly.

"I don't think so, she looks so petite. Have you even raised your hand at her? Look at mine" He spoke nodding behind him where too girls were standing like a statue with their heads down covered with almost purple bruises.

"I know what I did with her. So I got her under control" Andrew spoke.

"I won't mind if you leave her with me for an hour. She will be perfect submissive"