DISCLAIMER;

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

I'm not a professional writer that's why my story contain grammatical and typographical errors(but you can correct me anytime) and also my characters, but i do my best for my story. Sinusulat kolang ang naiisip ko o naiimangine, at nagsusulat ako na walang inaano kaya do the same.

________

Do you believe in destiny?

Eliz Ashira do, when her uncle Apollo gave her, her favorite book, her life changed. That day before she reincarnated, they have a debate on her arrogant Class President and when they made an eye-contact the word change, she suddenly reincarnated on her favorite book and the worst is she is a second antagonist on the story and this antagonist destined to be killed by the second male lead Prince Arzhel Syrian and she made a decision to tame him, para maligtas ang buhay niya.

Pero pano niya 'to mapapa-amo kong ang lalaking 'to ay kamukha ng kina-iinisan niyang tao, ang aroganti nilang Class President nasi Azrchel.

Mapapa-amo niya kaya ito?

Book 3 of 6