Chapter 11 : The Love That Grew

Start from the beginning

"The day became special because of your presence. Thank you for coming. I'm so happy," I said, my voice filled with gratitude.

"You deserve all the happiness in the world," he replied, his eyes filled with affection.

One by one, I fed each family member a bite of cake, and they embraced me warmly, wishing me the best. Their smiles and laughter filled the room with an infectious joy that was impossible to resist.

Later, Kabir and I slipped away from the group, hand in hand, and walked along the bustling streets of Chandigarh.

As we strolled hand in hand, Kabir pulled me close, and under the twinkling stars, he said, "Tonight, it's just us, and the city is our playground."

I smiled, feeling the magic of the moment. "I can't think of a better way to celebrate," I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.

We wandered through the quaint streets, our steps unhurried, and our hearts content. We stopped by a charming boutique, where Kabir insisted on buying me a dress he thought would look perfect on me. His thoughtfulness warmed my heart, and I couldn't resist trying it on.

As I emerged from the fitting room, he gazed at me with admiration. "You look breathtaking," he said, his eyes filled with desire.

Blushing, I responded, "Only because you make me feel that way."

We continued our journey, stumbling upon a little dessert café tucked away in a hidden alley. The aroma of freshly baked pastries and the sight of colorful macarons drew us in. We indulged in an assortment of treats, sharing bites and laughter as we savored each sweet moment.

Outside the café, Kabir pulled me into a warm embrace. The city around us faded into the background as I whispered, "This is such a beautiful night."

He whispered, "The night is beautiful , because you're a part of it."

I melted into his arms, my heart racing. "I love you.," I confessed.

Kabir's lips met mine in a passionate kiss, sealing our love beneath the starry sky. The world disappeared, leaving only the two of us, lost in the intoxicating dance of our love.

Our night continued with more adventures-finding a hidden garden, sharing secrets under the moonlight, and finally, ending up on a quiet pier by the river. Hand in hand, we watched the shimmering reflection of the moon and city's lights on the water, grateful for this cherished time together.

With a heart full of love, I replied, "This is the best birthday I've ever had, thanks to you."

Kabir whispered, "I am so glad I got to celebrate your birthday."

I smiled and said, "May we have many such opportunities!"

Underneath the star-studded canvas of the night sky, we shared one more kiss, a promise that our love would continue to shine as bright as the stars above.

When we returned home, our footsteps quieter, we entered our bedroom. The room was bathed in soft candlelight, casting a romantic glow. Kabir approached me with a mysterious smile and handed me a beautifully wrapped gift.

With a teasing grin, he said, "A little something for the birthday girl."

I carefully but hurriedly unwrapped the gift to find a delicate necklace with a pendant in the shape of a moon that glistened like the stars.

Kabir smiled as he took the necklace and gently fastened it around my neck, whispering, "A chaand for my chaand."

My eyes welled up with tears as I said, "This is perfect, Kabir."