Chapter 79: Pregnant (Part 1,2 & 3)

Start from the beginning

It was only then that Luo Xue Yan recovered and frowned at Ren Wan Yun. Shen Qing was in such a pain and Ren Wan Yun, as a mother, did not even think about finding a physician for her daughter. She really did not know how this mother was regarded. Luo Xue Yan immediately rushed to Emperor Wen Hui to greet and said, "This official's wife beg His Majesty to call for the Imperial Physician to take a look at Qing-er's illness and find a solution to this crisis."

When the words were spoken, Shen Qing had yet to speak when Ren Wan Yun screamed, "No!"

Everyone's eyes fell onto Ren Wan Yun.

When Ren Wan Yun spoke, her heart did not feel good. With so many probing eyes looking at her, she reluctantly smiled and said in clenched teeth, "This official's wife... This official's wife is saying that how can Qing-er trouble the Imperial Physician... And it is better not to spoil everyone's mood. This official's wife will just withdraw with Qing-er..."

"What kind of words are this?" Luo Xue Yan said seriously, "Nothing is more important than a life. Could it be that you as a mother find that Qing-er's life is not as important as the banquet's mood?"

Everyone's expressions became strange. With this situation, it seemed that the biological mother, Ren Wan Yun, was not willing to get an Imperial Physician but Luo Xue Yan, a BoMu, was zealous in Shen Qing's life and death.

At the male section of the banquet, Shen Gui stared at Ren Wan Yun and in his heart he wished that this mother and daughter had no relations with him at all. Else if this made Emperor Wen Hui unhappy, how would his future career be like?

"Eldest Shen Furen said correctly." It was the Empress that spoke as she glanced at Ren Wan Yun, "Eldest Shen Young Lady's injury is important. The returning banquet is not as important as one's life."

Ren Wan Yun's heart was panicking. If Shen Qing was looked at by a physician, then the foetus in her abdomen would be disclosed to others. She said, "Your Ladyship, it is better..."

"I am fine..." Large drops of cold sweat rolled down Shen Qing's forehead and her face was as pale as a sheet, since the pain came out strangely. She clutched her abdomen without saying a word as she knew that the Imperial Physician must not come over, and she suppressed the pain down as much as possible.

"Eldest Sister, it not only related to your safety but also related to everyone safety in the hall. If you were really poisoned, it meant that assassins were mixed in and everyone is in danger. Even if you do not think for yourself, should not one also think of His Majesty?" Jennie's calm voice rang out.

When she finished speaking, Emperor Wen Hui's eyes became somewhat more serious.

Shen Qing almost vomited blood from Jennie's words. One sentence pulled the Emperor into the situation. What could Shen Qing do? Did she dare not to think of the Emperor?

The few princes of the Fu family had also heard Jennie's intention. Prince Li paused for a moment before speaking, "This young lady from the Shen family really have one sharp mouth!"