Chapter 27: Prince Yu of First Rank

Shen Jennie?

Rose could not help but be startled. Jennie and her sat at the same table on normal days in Oak Wood Academy and naturally saw it clearly than others. That was indeed Jennie. There was no mistake.

These days Jennie's temperament has calm down quite a lot. Even though she used to be very quiet, but she no longer followed behind Shen Yue and Shen Qing and say something ignorantly or stupidly. Thus her quiet appearance was actually not bad. Feng Rose thought that Jennie only became smarter but did not think that if she were to dress up formally, she would be shock everyone.

Because of the recuperation after falling into the water, she had slimmed down a lot. Normally one would not notice, but from today, her chin was sharper a little, making her previous appearance of eleven or twelve years old look like a young budding beauty at fourteen of age.

It was as if the baby that was curled up in the nest of beasts had finally woke up and the claws were brandished for the first time.

Pei Namjoon was also at the male side of the banquet. Even though he was just a teacher in Oak Wood Academy, everyone respected talented people and he had some status in the official circles. To be this talented at a young age, if he would to enter the official circles, he would definitely be able to hold a position. Everyone in the official circles were smart and know that in order to pave for their future even though Pei Namjoon had yet to go to that direction.

Jennie's gaze swept over to the male side of the banquet and landed on Namjoon for a moment.

She knew that in today's academy examinations, even though Namjoon was an accounting teacher, during the contending of talents, it was then when students was able to challenge the teachers. Pei Namjoon's literary talent on the 'Circulation of Law' was well-founded which impressed Fu Jong Kai. Afterwards, in order to win over this talent to his side, Fu Jong Kai did a lot of things before finally gaining the powerful force of Pei Namjoon.

In this lifetime, this matter absolutely must not happen.

Namjoon was sensitive and felt that the young lady's gaze, who was sitting far away, was on himself and observing like a hunter watching its valuable prey. That made him felt a strange feeling in his heart. He looked over but Jennie had long turned her head over.

The Darens around were full of praise, "The Di daughter of General Shen has such an air at such a young age. One must not underestimate her future."

"Her appearance is also good." A blue clad youth said, "Originally did not see realize that this Jennie was considered a beauty." When youths look at young ladies, they only see their appearance.

"Unfortunately she is a stupid foolish thing." After Cai Lin recovered from his short astonishment, he was dissatisfied that everyone was looking at Jennie and ignored Shen Yue so he coldly scoffed.

"You are then a stupid foolish thing!" A unexpected voice exploded in his hear. Cai Lin jump in front and saw a red satin clad red dumpling staring at him. He was short but his imposing manner was great.

"Apologies." A green clad youth rushed over to Cai Lin and smiled, "My younger brother was rude and might have offended you."

Cai Lin wanted to scold someone but when he saw that the other person was the heir of Ping Nan Bo, Su Ming Lang, he swallowed the words that was at the edge of his tongue. Su Ming Lang was Kim Taehyung's close friend, who would dare to mess with him?

"Eldest Brother," Su Ming Ling tugged the edge of Su Ming Feng's clothes, "That older sister is very pretty. You should marry her as your wife."

Su Ming Feng's lips stiffen. Fortunately Su Ming Lang's voice was very soft and no one heard it. He lean over slightly and asked, "Does Second Younger Brother know Young Lady Shen?"