Chapter 79: Pregnant (Part 1,2 & 3)

Start from the beginning

At the corner, Namjoon's hand that was holding tea tightened slightly. What would that young female, who did not even blink when arrows were shot during the academy exam, do?

Emperor Wen Hui's smile was somewhat deep and unpredictable and the look that he gave to the Shen family darkened. He said, "Which young lady of the Shen family did Royal Younger Brother taken into fancy?"

Everyone was waiting for Prince Yu's reply and there was a floating smile on Shen Qing's face. But before the smile could get wider, she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her abdomen and could not help but miserably shout out an "Ah" and fell onto the ground as she clutched her stomach.

"What is going on?"

"Qing-er!"

Shen Qing's sudden actions made people jump in shock. Ren Wan Yun immediately bring her to her arms. Shen Qing's face was extremely pale. Shen Yu grabbed Chen Rou Qiu's clothes and the latter's heart jumped and she did not know why but she looked over at Jennie.

But that purple clad young female was sitting at the table and there was not a single movement of expression. She looked into Chen Rou Qiu's eyes and slightly smile before turning her head towards Luo Xue Yan and asked worriedly, "What is going on with Eldest Sister? Could it be poisoning?"

"Poisoning!" When these words were out, chaos start raising around.

Jennie still did not behave sparingly and continued looking at Luo Xue Yan, "Could it be that assassins have mixed in the crowd?"

This time it was not only the female guests but even the male guests', princes' and Emperor Wen Hui's facial expressions that changed. In the returning banquet where hundreds of civil and military officials were present, if an assassin was mixed in, the Imperial family would be in danger. Immediately all the guards outside rushed in and their hands were all on the swords around their waists as they eyed the surrounding movements like tigers.

One possibility was that an assassin was mixed in, second was Shen Qing who was on the ground groaning in pain. Like that, no one cared about who was the Shen family's young lady that Prince Yu mentioned to marry. After all, one's life was more important compared to these rumours.

Su Ming Feng mouth was opened and after a quite a while he then whispered admiringly, "Good method."

Jennie relied on this sentence to transfer everyone attention and focus.

With the current chaos and nervousness, it made Prince Yu look like a fool.

Taehyung swept a look at the 'worried' young female and lightly snorted.

Jennie's eyes slightly moved. After getting along with the Fu family for so many years, no one knew better than her on how paranoid they were. At the current condition of Shen Qing, even the mere mention of it, for Emperor Wen Hui who has survived countless of assassination to be like a bird startled by the mere twang of a bow.

"Mother, it is better to find a Imperial Physician for Eldest Sister." Jennie said, "This cannot go on like this."