Characters

CONNORS ISLAND:

ADAM ROSSI:

Adam was separated from his family at the age of eight. His parents died in a car accident. He was sent to BAO the Brook Armstrong Orphanage in Tropics of Nord. It was there he made friends with another abandoned soul Tommy Leck. Adam eventually found someone whom he can learn from in Arturo Bartolozzi took him on as a hand. Adam eventually became Arturo's right hand man. Arturo Bartolozzi was the biggest gangster in all of CI. His death at the clock tower, still unknown as to whom committed such a crime led Adam down a path to find out whom is out to destroy their Familia. As Adam took on being a member of the Bartolozzi clan, he felt the need to head the Familia and protect Arturo's daughter Janelle and her family. Adam has been whisked away to do some bidding of Olivia Orthonos and another hired hand in Kyle X. Adam has been playing the disenchanted Bartolozzi member in hopes of gaining enough trust in Olivia to find out what is all behind the danger on the Island. Also known as Renegade!

 Also known as Renegade!

TOM LECK:

Tom, is known as the Leck Creek Boy. As a baby he found himself floating up the creek after his family had all died in a boating accident. The baby was sent to BAO and lived there till he was able to get free with childhood friend Adam Rossi. Tom found his way into Port Town Lexingburg where he lived amongst the richest evil family the DuGray's. He fell in love with Jack Costello, his best friends boyfriend. Jack was eventually presumed dead when the Port Town was washed away by the breaking of the dam caused by his arch enemy Rebecca DuGray. His friend Clay O'keefe saved him along with Kyle X, along with Clay's sister and Step Mommy they relocated to CI City. Tom fell in love with Marco Dahlia. Tom is sought out by the Gangster whom has been trying to erase his family history for decades. Tom does not know his true identity. Familia Name Sabastian. Wealthy and owns most of the Connors Island all under the pxsi corporation.

 Wealthy and owns most of the Connors Island all under the pxsi corporation

JANELLE BARTOLOZZI:

Only known child of Arturo Bartolozzi. Janelle wanted nothing to do with the Familia business, as all it ever lead to was tears and despair. She is suddenly thrust into the mix as heir or her son heir to the Bartolozzi empire. As she try's to maintain her homemaker ways, she discovers that in order to protect her protector she will need to adopt a secret persona or all together give up the life she has known in order to protect the life that was sought for her all along. Adam has been her and her children's protector for a couple years now, and there could be more to their budding friendship. A Boss Bitch is about to be born.