Six

Ivy pov 1k words of Pure smut enjoy!!

Ivy pov
1k words of Pure smut enjoy!!

As her lips touched mine, I couldn't help but melt into her touch. I felt myself slowly lean into the kiss more. I knew that this wouldn't end well, but in all honestly, I didn't care. I would take any chance to be with her, even if the consequences were bad.

She slipped her hands under me and lifted me so she was carrying me, then sat down on the bed and placed me on her lap. Pulling away to take a breath I said, "Are we doing this"

Paige looked at me with admiration in her eyes and at that moment, I decide that maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea. "Only if you want to," she huffed slightly, trying to keep me calm.

"Promise nothing will change," I asked anxiously "Of course baby, I promise I'll make it better "she replied confidently, and at that moment I believed her and pushed my worries deep inside and decided to ignore them.

I nodded in response before kissing her again, surprising her. I felt her tongue trying to slip into my mouth, but I denied her Suddenly I felt her leg press into my pussy shocking me with a jolt of pleasure, giving her a chance to slip her tongue in.

I continued to grind down on her thigh rubbing my clit just right, causing me to arch my back and press myself into her. I slowly detached my lips from hers and rested on my head in the crook of her neck, slightly biting down on her shoulder trying not to moan.

I greedily began to grind myself down on her trying to get as much pleasure as possible. I lifted my head slightly and started kissing her neck trying to find her sweet spot. When I did I felt her body loosen up and her arms tighten around me.

I moved my knee over from where it was before so that it would press against her clit. we both began grinding against each other trying our best to keep quiet remembering that there were people home.

However, this wasn't enough for me I needed to feel her so I unhooked my lips from her neck and started pulling off her shirt "Take this off " I said pulling on the fabric she nodded her head quickly in response and lifted her arms so I could pull it off quickly pulling my shirt off as well leaving us both in just bras and pants.

Making eye contact with her felt so strange after not talking to her for so long but somehow it felt so right. She put her hands on my back pulling me into her I could feel her hands slightly shaking.

I could tell she was nervous she would always get nervous when we did anything sexual but I found it just made her more attractive to me.

She took the chance to unclip my bra moving her hands from my back to play with my nipples rolling them in between her fingers.

I quickly scrambled off of her and started taking off my pants desperate to feel her "Take your bra off" I told her and she immediately pulled it off. I leaned closer to her unzipping her pants trying to tug them off.

I crawled back onto her and pushed her down onto the bed kissing her neck and grinding myself down on her abs. She grabbed my hair and slowly pulled me away from her neck and onto her lips smiling into the kiss she always knew exactly how to drive me crazy.

Her hands slowly went down my figure finally reaching my panties and pulling them off. I pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her smiling. I gave her a quick kiss before sliding myself off her to take off her boxers. before taking them off I decided to tease her a little by rubbing circles around her clit with my tongue. This caused her to buck her hips onto my face. I quickly pulled myself away and took off her boxers.

Paige immediately spread her legs for me giving me access so without hesitation I plunged two fingers into her. I felt Paige clench around my finger as I curled them inside her."fuck just like that" she moaned grabbing my hair to pull me away. she pushed her hips down into my fingers trying to gain more pleasure.

suddenly she pulled my head back with her grasp on my hair. "ride me" she said looking into my eyes with pure lust. She spread her legs as if to ask me again. This was enough for me to line up our legs so that our pussies would slide against each other.

I leaned over and began to suck on her neck grinding my hips against hers. we rolled our hips and once we had found our rhythm that got our clits rubbing together I detached my lips from her neck and connected our lips.

As much as I hated to admit it Paige felt perfect. Our bodies felt as if they were made to fit each other. Paige was making incoherent noises of pleasure that only fueled me to grind down harder.

"I'm coming" Paige moaned "fuck, me too" I gasped unable to speak properly. I felt her hips start to stutter and my legs began to start shaking from pleasure.

Paige moved her hand to my hips guiding us through our orgasms. I collapsed onto her chest and took a moment to catch my breath. I felt her hands begin to stroke my hair as I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

A/n HELLO 🤗🤗🤗 here's the smut I promised sorry it sucks I'm not very good at writing smut