Two

narrative and insagram

Paige pov

Today is the day that ivy is coming to uconn. and I couldn't be any more terrified. We had spoken a couple times through the years but nothing serious, more like when our friends got together and forced us to be in the same presence as each other.

But nonetheless she was coming today, and I knew I was gonna have to speak to her, eventually. She would be staying in the same dorm building as me. That was where all the athletes stayed, so the chances of us seeing each other were more likely.

"Paige, you need to calm down," said Azzi glancing over and seeing my legs shaking nervously

"I can't. She's gonna be here soon and this could finally be my, chance," I replied.

"you dumped her. I don't think there's another chance "Azzi sassed back.

"jeez have some hope in me," I grumbled and got up to leave, saying my goodbyes to Azzi and hugging her

As I was walking down the hallway looking down at my phone, I felt someone brush past me I turned around to see who it was and of course it was the one and only ivy Wilson who didn't even bother to look at me I could practically see the smirk on her face even with her back turned.

Trying my best to not care, I walked towards my dorm and noticed boxes in the dorm right next to me. No fucking way. There was absolutely no way that this was happening. Ivy was gonna live right next to me. I walked into my room. This was finally my chance to explain everything to ivy I could finally get ivy Wilson to be my girl again.

I take out my phone and open ivy's Instagram. I had been "stalking" her for ages now trying to convince myself that I didn't feel any emotion for her. After a while I had finally decided to stop being stupid and instead of denying my feeling try to win her back.

Eventually I came to the realization that I had been scrolling through her Instagram that I had gotten down to the time when we were dating. Scrolling through the photos, I refused to feel bad for myself. I would make it my mission to win her back. Without her I had. Nothing she was all I ever wanted.

I slipped my shoes back on and made the bold decision to see if ivy was back yet. After knocking, I was standing there rocking back and forth on my heels when the door opened and I felt myself ease up. This definitely wasn't ivy.

"hi how can I help you" the girl said with a confused expression

"Is ivy here?" I asked nervously.

"no sorry she's out right now" she quickly replied all of a sudden I saw a flash of recognition in her. Eyes she knew who I was.

"can you tell her Paige stopped by and that she needs to see her? " I said scratching my neck

"yeah I'll make sure, "she said, rolling her eyes and shutting the door in my face

Jesus christ I turned around and walked the short distance back to my room. This was gonna be really difficult because there was no way she was actually gonna tell her I came by. Even more unlikely was the chance of ivy even wanting to talk to me.

Collapsing on my bed. I let sleep take me over into a world of dreams where I had never left and ivy was still mine.

ivywilson

ivywilson: beyond excited to be a part of this cheer team !!! go huskies !!!

rileybrown: finally joined us !!
-ivywilson: thank you for convincing me

uconncheerteam: very excited to have you as a husky ivy

haileyvanlith:should've came to Louisville 🤷‍♀️

load more comments...

instagram

[ivywilson] paigebueckers has followed you

[ivythesong] notpbuckets has requested to follow you

[ivywilson] you have a message from paigebueckers

a/n: guys just so you know this is set in a world where cheer is actually considered a sport and the uconn team cheer is good 😁😁😁 also I'll try to update evey other day love you 😘😘😘