Suicidal [Homicidal Lui x f!reader]

Warning; suicidal reader, mentions and attempts of suicide.

Reader is based off of Myrah, an immortal creature. She is beautiful, but dangerous. And she never shows anyone what she feels.

Enjoy!

And by creature, I mean she was born with powers, and born a human.

Angst, to fluff, to mini smut.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Your POV}

"(N/N)!" Jeff yelled, running after me. I've always been a fast walker, and much faster then anyone in the mansion while running.

"What?" I replied in my normal stoic tone.

"Wait up! We were sent out to this mission together, so we should return together!" He panted, finally caught up to me.

"I suppose we should, yes. Walk a little fast now, would ya'?" I scoffed.

Me and Jeff are really good friends. I'm really good friends with everyone at the mansion. I just sound meaner then I intend to sometimes.

But I'm closer to the Woods Brothers more. I was friends with little Jeffery and Lui Woods ever since we were kids. And I don't even intend on letting that change.

Jeff already helped Lui confess his feelings towards me. Well, Lui and Sully. It was weird to think that even Sully was nervous to confess...

I haven't talked to Lui or Sully since that day. They've been.....avoiding me. I guess they think I rejected them, but I really didn't. I love them, more then a brother and definitely more then friends. But,...I don't want to risk hurting them.

Would they blame themselves for the suicidal attempts? Or the cuts on my arms, stomach and thighs? What would they do if they even found out? If any of them found out? I don't think I want to even know....

"So...." Jeff called out, breaking the silence. "Don't you even get hot in that hoodie? I mean, ever since you bought it, I think the only times you've ever taken it off was to wash it. Same with your jeans..."

"I dont like t-shirts or shorts. I prefer clothing that covers as much as possible." I softly spoke out. To which Jeff nodded his head in understanding.

Silence took over once again. This time, it was an awkward silence, with a tension that we could both scence.

We finally walked onto the mansions front porch, and Jeff opened the door, holding it open for me. I smiled and went to my room, right next to Lui's.

I locked my door and threw my sweater off. Staring at the scars obove my wrists, I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and connected it to my Bluetooth speaker.

Playing a random song, I pulled the small scapel I hid in my sock drawer, and started to re-open them.

"So I put my middle finger up!"

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. I counted in my head as I re-opened every single cut I've previously made over the pass couple of months. I went from ten, to twenty, and finally thirty-six, then switched arms.

"I'm done being your slave!"

Ten, twenty, thirty, thirty-six. Now the stomach.

"My generations had enough!"

Two, ten, twelve, twenty, twenty-two. Now the legs.

"And you should be afraid!"

Ten to twenty. Switch. Ten to twenty.