Pretty girl with a pretty voice [Creepypasta x reader]

I back! Hello!

And it's not that just back writing you a new chapter,...

Ashlieannak is back!! {Only for this chapter.....for now}

Anyway, reader is Female x not one, not two, but all the CP's! The 'How you meet' chapters are how you met the CP's featured while I was writing like that. All the others you met while being introduced as a new Creepypasta.

Enjoy~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{3rd person POV}

Having just recently joined her elder sisters 'cult', she needed to learn how to kill.

(Y/N) was one of few beings to become a Creepypasta while still being alive. The reason for this was simply because of her immortality.

" Ash~" she called out to her sister in a sing-song voice.

Turning around to better see her sister, Ashlieannak responded, " Yes?~" in a mocking tone.

(Y/N) smiled, beginning her explanation of what she wanted to learn. Yes, she was created to help those who couldn't help themselves, to protect them. There is certain things you can do, but only with the correct teacher. The skills she was born with are strong, but not meant to kill. Using the powers she'd been using her entire life on someone with the intent to lethally harm them would be as if she were using an old and very dull butter knife to hunt a deer. It still works, but not as well nor fast.

The stunning young girl already knew how to sing, and mind you, she sung beautifully. Growing up being as close as she is with her sister helped her in many ways, and will continue to aid her. 

"So you want to learn siren singing?" Ashlieanak spoke after (Y/N) was finished her plan. "Alright, that's fair. Just you make sure Slender is OK with it."

"I already asked! He's fine with it!" the young girl smiled. 

Following her sister out of the house and deep into the forest that surrounds their enormous home. They walked what seemed like an hour until Ashlieannak stopped.

Turning to (Y/N), she explained the things you need to learn before the art.

"Never sing with the intent to kill while people you don't want to harm are in the way. Until you're ready, you create an invisible bubble only you and people you aren't intending to harm can see, and make damn sure they get in before you start a song." Ashlieannak demonstrated what she meant. Her eyes glowed a beautiful sage green and a force field-like wall came up on every side, containing the two sisters.

The wall dropped, and (Y/N) heard her sister announce her try.

"Now you. Think of someone you adore or hate. If it's someone you adore or love, imagine protecting them with your life. If it's someone you envy or hate, imagine throwing them out of your life for good. Once the wall is up, it cannot go down unless you say; 'Frange nostrum praesidium'."

Someone she hated would be easy to think of. But..so would love. Her sister, (Y/N) now understood, would send people she new would be around her whenever she was worried for (Y/N)'s life. Like at the carnival. She had sent Laughing Jack to keep an eye out for (Y/N) to make sure she was safe. When (Y/N) got lost in the woods, she asked Toby to help her bring (Y/N) home safely. But at the same time, it wouldn't be successful if they didn't agree. (Y/N) loved LJ and Toby for it. She loved everybody in her new family.

But at least they wouldn't turn on her like Zoe or Sobhana did. They tried ending her life just for the fun of it. Even her boyfriend cheated on her with the two brats.

Focusing too much on which side to choose, (Y/N) didn't notice her own (f/c) wall building up around them, just like Ashlieannak's.

"(Y/N)...open your eyes, honey." she heard her sister call out.

Feeling discouraged, (Y/N) grudgingly opened her eyes. She gasped as she saw her own magic.

She turned to her sister, who was smiling down at her, and ran full speed, knocking them both down in a hug.

"I did it!" (Y/N) giggled. "How do I make it stop again?"

Chuckling, Ashlieannak repeated the words; 'Frange nostrum praesidium'. (Y/N) recited the words and the wall went down.

Yawning, (Y/N) asked to stop. She didn't realize something like this could take so much energy. She remembered hearing about how her sister could attract a town full of people and lead them to their demise, just with a song. Interested, (Y/N) asked to witness the power.

Ashlieannak picked the girl up in her arms and walked deeper into the forest. She walked for another half hour and stopped, setting the drained (Y/N) down. She had walked to a cliff that overlooked a relatively large town call 'New Marie Rose town'. (Y/N) noticed the light sage green shield surround her. It was large enough that she could move to dangle her legs off the side of the overhang, to which she did.

Watching the town intensely, she heard her sister start to sing.

Come little children~

I'll take thee away~

Into a land of enchantment~

Come little children,

The time's come to play~

Here in my garden of shadows.~

Follow sweet children~

I'll show thee the way~

Through all the pain,

and the sorrows~

Weep not poor children,

For life is this way.

Murdering beauty and passions~

Hush now dear children,

It must be this way~

Too weary of life and deceptions~

Rest now my children~

For soon we'll away,

Into the calm and the quiet~

~Join me (Y/N)~

Come little children~

I'll take thee away~

Into a land of enchantment~

Come little children~

The time's come to play~

Here in my garden of Sha~dows~

Kids of all ages, from around 5 or 6  to 17 or 18, started making their way to the two of you. Gasping in surprise, you questioned what just happened, and what exactly did you do by singing the captivating song.

Catching on to your astonishment, the oldest of the two explained the curse.

"It's a song ment to captivate a minor, or young ones attention. Children are the easiest to attract, and scare. You could even ask LJ, he would say the same thing."

"I thought you could only kill with siren singing, that's what mother always told me..." You trail off.

"(N/n), mother's human. We, are not. Siren singing is mainly used to kill, yes. But you can also curse, poison, manipulate or control with it aswell..." Ashlieannak replied.

"Wait for another lesson. There is so much more to learn."

End!
Part 2 coming soon!